When Meeting…

In what type of setting/location, are you most comfortable when meeting? Do you prefer drinks before, or- going straight to the meeting place of choice? I’d guess that the majority, will say skip the drinks, lol! But, I also value discretion as well!
I don’t mind meeting drinks. But usually just meetup, sit on the couch and chat a bit. Then getting to business after we get to know each other a little bit. I love it when the chat starts off innocent and then gets dirtier.
Meeting for drinks would be good but not if it’s on the clock, it’s always nice to see if adds are fiction or non fiction as well if there is any chemistry.
In what type of setting/location, are you most comfortable when meeting? Do you prefer drinks before, or- going straight to the meeting place of choice? I’d guess that the majority, will say skip the drinks, lol! But, I also value discretion as well! Originally Posted by Julissia
Who cares about non sexy time. I want to get down and get out. With minimal convo as possible. Juss being reals
WD you always keep it realzzz
I am always open for meeting for drinks, but never on the 1st time.

If I see you more than once there something about you that brought me back. Definitely woukd be dow. For purchasing drinks but more likely on the 3rd or 4th time I have seen you.

I have done the meet ups, meet ups after party, and just reached out to have dinner.

I used to throw a "Bachelor" party where I invited a number of women (both providers and civi) over and cooked a four course meal. We had a blast...

It depends on the person.
In what type of setting/location, are you most comfortable when meeting? Originally Posted by Julissia
I always prefer a Hotel over a residence.
Do you prefer drinks before, or- going straight to the meeting place of choice? Originally Posted by Julissia
I don't/won't meet for drinks before a scheduled encounter.
I have shared a glass of wine/cocktail at the beginning of a meeting (in the room/home) at the young ladies request.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-08-2024, 05:48 AM
discretion is a thing. i don't need any raised eyebrows before a date.

my thing is young ebony track stars. the only way that's kosher out in public is if she doesn't g.a.f. and since we haven't met yet, i have no idea if that's the case. so no go for me on a bar meetup before a first date.
See, I like these answers. And I agree with one of the above replies, in which it said, maybe after the third or fourth time meeting, and if it wasn’t on the clock. Look, if the gentlemen that visit me are single, and I’ve visited them multiple times- I don’t mind meeting up for a drink or lunch, or dinner sometimes. Off the clock. But I do agree with discretion! So, if a guy wants to bring a bottle of wine to relax & chat for a couple minutes prior to the fun- cool… It’s all about be comfortable, discretion & pleasure!
Julissia,
It's always fun and a pleasure to chat or have a few drinks beforehand (and after too), but I think everyone is worried about being ON or OFF on time. Even with the negotiation on this.

We (hobbyists) never know if the previous chat is "using" the session time.
Or after the session, if we are bothering the girl, if she has a session scheduled later, or even if we are going beyond the agreed time.

So, to avoid being kicked out or asked to leave, I always keep track of time avoiding experience this situation.
I was wondering if folks would bring out the fav client & fav provider concepts.
My add on is that is how things like entire weekends or even vacas start being thought about.
I was wondering if folks would bring out the fav client & fav provider concepts.
My add on is that is how things like entire weekends or even vacas start being thought about. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Not until the provider makes chicken salad sammiches. Then you know if worthy.
Nothing Public Please. I prefer the Session Only

Happy Hobbying!
I have gone for a meal or drinks before a session. I have gone for a meal or drinks after a session. Usually with providers that I have seen before. However, a few times when I was out of town I went to dinner with a first timer because I didn't want to eat alone.