Ladies please take a note

Hello Ladies,

I recently came to know that I have a very poor reputation among providers and I am an awful person etc. The reason I came to know was that, some provider/'s claim say that I ask for bare back full service and if the provider does not agree then I threaten them to put bad review or no recommendation.

Please trust me I never ask for bbfs to anyone. I like bbbj and that's it. I have put 50+ reviews and only couple of them are No recommendations. I neither threatened any provider nor ask for bbfs. There will be some providers who can vouch for me. I don't know who is spreading this and I am not sure how to sort this thing out with the provider who claims to have experienced this.

I just want to say this the ladies that please don't trust what you hear about me. I can provide you the reference of multiple providers I met last 2 months. Check with them and if you are satisfied then only meet me.

Thanks,
Jason
Great post, Jason. I can relate when it comes to other hobbyists posting negative info about most of it being speculation said as fact. Does it effect my hobbying? No, but it does effect my point total from the mods when I respond. Look at it this way, if a provider actually listens to the gossip of a few, especially from those who has not even seen you or know you, and then takes to heart that propaganda usually attached to an agenda, then she is not worth seeing not spending your money and time with anyway.
I'm curious to know how you came about this information
I'm curious to know how you came about this information Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
In other words, who told you from the powder room
I didn't know you even existed until now....duly noted...
I didn't know you even existed until now....duly noted... Originally Posted by Brandee69
Sometimes, an attempt at damage control can cause more damage than it fixes.
Jason,
I can assure you that you don't have anything to worry about !
Calling Lea....
Modtard taint is on the way ...
Calling Lea.... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Probably not online but enlighten my pm box...i have a feeling this didnt originate how you think it did but i could be wrong..
It's a new year. Anything is possible.
First, 2 members contacted me and asked me how many providers I had bareback with ? I responded back saying 'None'. And they said that there are atleast 3 providers who did claim this. I asked the details of the provider but they did not share any info

Second, I was trying to see a newbie and she didn't want to see me due to my reputation. I provided her references of 6 providers I met last 2 months to convince her. And finally met her. She got the information from her friend who got it from some one else.

Now, I tried to find out who is the person but then no one had any real info. So dropped it and decided to post her. I had also put a post in men's lounge asking for info but didn't get any.

In other words, who told you from the powder room Originally Posted by mrredcat43
She got the information from her friend who got it from some one else.
Originally Posted by rahuljason
Usually in these slander cases, the person repeating the info is just that, repeating what they heard, without direct knowledge, and making a judgement call based on that, which 99% of the time, it is erroneous info. In the hobby, when a person does not have direct info with factual data to back it up, not opinions or assumptions, it would be in both parties' best interest to ask for the facts before making any decision which could cost them in the overall picture, if there are any facts to be presented in the first place. Always ask for proof, especially if there is a serious allegation.
From another angle, could it be from someone claiming to be you? Only reason I ask is once in a blue moon I get a messages from guys and gals about harassments being made in my name through other avenues of contact. I brush it off and point toward the imposter thread and ask that they post in alerts or powder room. (hoping they clarify in their post it's not the real me ) Could be a stretch on your situation but kind of wonder now for the ones that do contact me, how many others don't and just alert on my handle.
I have some ocean front property in Arizona butt I'm sure not going to start a post about it. SMdaH.