What makes the ultimate FBSM???

Hey all and Happy New Year...

I've been thinking about starting the Year off right and indulging in the ultimate FBSM. The question is what exactly makes a FBSM ultimate. I’ve had some great massages and I’ve even had some that blew my mind but I’m still looking for that once in a lifetime experience.
Recently my legitimate massage therapist retired due to arthritis in her hands which has left me with an aching body and no relief. It’s been a few years since I’ve Hobbied and just recently started lurking on the boards again. After sifting through a lot of Provider ads and reviews I’ve seen a couple of likely prospects but I was just curious what others think makes for the best massage and who offers it.
When I was in the Hobby before I had the pleasure of experiencing Carlie’s C.O.R.E. massage as well as the tender touch of Lita, the BBBJ Princess. Unfortunately they both have retired as well. What I really enjoyed about both of these ladies is that they focused more on the Sensual and not the Sexual. I’ve seen review’s and also personally experienced Providers that would use FBSM as a pretext for a quick rub and tug or even a light back rub before jumping into the main event. There was a time that I didn’t mind that but no longer.
I would love to find someone that had both amazing message skills as well as Sensual and seductive technique to blow my mind.
If anyone has an opinion on what makes the ultimate FBSM and who offers it chime in.
Two words... CALLIE JONES
That is a very opinionated question depending on who you ask. My opinion is, looking at the letters in FBSM, the letter M along with its definition is a big key element of the session, especially since that takes up the majority of the time in the session. In many instances, when a guy gets a FBSM, the massage part is more or less a light touch body rub and it is definitely not full body. Most guys do not care as they are there for the handjob or blowjob, and sometimes, that part even seems mundane, especially when they see guy after guy after guy, day after day after day, it takes its toll on her to give a great session.

Now there are a few ladies that can deliver a great session like that, but of all the ladies that offer FBSM as either an option session or only session, that percentage is less that 5% of them. Get trusted intel and choose wisely!
Lita is no longer retired.
TerraLyn, TOB at UBT and Chrsitina Watkins come to mind.
Angel Therapist and Loving Kayla would be fantastic choices to the already listed.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10828

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=50897
Please consider me and my UTR partner "Tori" together (or separate) for a wicked FBSM session.
The massage is the magical piece of the FBSM. A good massage will relax and stimulate. The rest is the easy stuff.
Lita is listed under ItalianaPrincess. do a Provider Search and you'll find her.
she works from incalls in southwest fort worth.
For me, FBSM starts with the masseuse knowing that she's in control of the pace and what happens. There has to be an interest on her part in making the experience sensual. The room is warm and inviting with very dim lighting. The masseuse can be wearing anything- yoga pants/sweater, skirt/blouse, lingerie, but not full nude. We're here for a massage, not sex. We're not making out or doing GFE light- this is a FBSM. There is a very subtle but clear power exchange with her being in control. She's clean, groomed and the smells of her and the room are pleasant but will not linger with me when I leave. There's a shower available, and I may want it before or after the massage, but I won't need it because she uses unscented, high quality massage oils. The aura of the room, the girl etc. is one of feminine softness more than overt sexuality and it's not vulgar. As far as the masseuse's "looks", they're less important than grooming and cleanliness. Her demeanor is pleasant, she speaks softly and politely but with a gentle authority and assertiveness that makes it clear that I am to follow her lead.

My job is to show up clean and well-groomed, be polite, pay what she asks and do as she instructs. I'm the client, but she's the professional. She knows what I need and for starters I need to trust her and not ask too many questions.

The massage starts with me face down. I prefer not to be draped but this is up to her. She will decide the level of pressure, whether to use oil, etc., but if she asks, I like soft/medium touch with a bit of fingernail brushing. Her hands are soft, and her movements are slow and purposeful. As she approaches more sensual area like lower back and inner thighs, she does not respond to my initial reaction of raising up. Over time, there might be some fingernail brushing on buttocks or perineum but no vulgar quick grasp of the testes. I'll probably ask to turn over before it's time and want to move to the release part, and the best masseuses won't let me do this until they're ready. I've had some massages so good that I've thought I was face down for a half hour, only to learn it was less than 15 minutes. When she's ready, she'll spend more time near my center and there will be more teasing.

When she's ready, she'll ask me to turn over. At this point I'll likely be fully erect and throbbing. She can choose to drape or not, but she'll likely ignore my throbbing member or at least not say much. She may quip some dominant joke like "This could be over quickly if I wanted it to be." She is more gentle on my front, massaging my arms, legs, head, neck and chest before working the region of the abdomen down/knees up. The fingernail teasing is increasing, and I'm getting more turned on, but the lack of direct stimulation and tickling from the fingernails have my erection down to about 50%. As she works closer and closer to my nether regions, she's in no hurry, eventually doing a slow fingernail tease of my scrotum and base of my penis. This minimal stimulation isn't helping my erection, but the erotic nature of this massage has me feeling like I could explode in seconds. I've probably asked her to use oil or start or something, and she's replied that I need to be patient.

When she's ready, she uses a high quality massage oil or lubricant, not baby oil. A little at a time, she'll gradually oil my parts and her hands until the rubs are very slippery. It's taking everything in my power not to blow instantly because there's been a build up; she knows this and keeps me on edge as my hard-on returns. Once hard, I can have a bit more control and she slowly strokes, twists and teases me mercilessly. Her fingernails tease my scrotum, lower abdomen and inner thighs and the frenulum, corona and glans of my penis. It doesn't take long before I want to explode and when she senses this, she squeezes the base of my shaft and tells me I need to wait until she says so. She repeatedly strokes, kneads and teases me, asking me how I'm doing and as I get more and more aroused, I become 20 questions, asking her if we can ever do blowjobs, sex, nude, or whatever kink comes to mind. She giggles and reminds me that this is therapeutic and her job so sex is out of the question, but oral may be a possibility. Precum freely runs from my unit and she plays with it, teasingly bringing it close to my lips, and after multiple visits to the brink of orgasm, she finally gives permission to cum. My next trip to the edge will be my last in this session. She's continues to stroke and twist rhythmically, teasing my scrotum with her other hand's fingernails. As I get closer, she adjusts her pace, slowing down ever so slightly. What I thought was the edge earlier wasn't even close. Over the next few to several minutes, this happens repeatedly until her strokes are nothing more than her hand or a few fingers gently rubbing and twisting over the glans and corona. This close to the edge is really torturous and my body shudders as I beg to cum. Eventually I begin to gush, and after 3-4 contractions, she tightens her grip a little and more quickly strokes, milking the pulsing cock while I'm nearly convulsing with extacy. This orgasm can last quite a long time. At this point, if she chooses to be cruel, she may continue to stroke my sensitive member and taunt me about whether I want to cum and this can go on for several minutes. There have been times when I've had a second orgasm due to this.

I like to see the same masseuses again and again because as they get to know you, they can make that ending even better. For example, when the initial gush becomes imminent, she can withdraw stimulation and just a little squirt will come out, and she can do this repeatedly giving a bunch of mini "ruined" orgasms before the big one. If the relationship ever develops to oral release, it's quantums more intense.

Obviously, this isn't a $60 house fee + $40 tip experience. It can be expensive, but it usually lasts 1-2 hours and IMO is the ultimate in pampering and indulgence. There are very few ladies who can/are willing to provide this kind of experience.
Jaddarami,

That was a fantastic read. Thanks. Not sure if you were writing about anyone in particular or if it was just a conglomeration of many different masseuse experiences over the years. Anyway, I know who I personally was thinking about when I read that, damn. So much for my New Year's Resolution not to think about "her" anymore!
Wow! I miss that experience.
Jaddarami,

That was a fantastic read. Thanks. Not sure if you were writing about anyone in particular or if it was just a conglomeration of many different masseuse experiences over the years. Anyway, I know who I personally was thinking about when I read that, damn. So much for my New Year's Resolution not to think about "her" anymore! Originally Posted by dalan7
Independent or long-term girls, time to build trust and then show them some videos, starting with the non-vulgar FBSM videos like the Hegre-art videos and then work your way up. Being kind and generous helps too.