How old is too old to hobby

I am 70 yo and have been actively hobbying seeing the more mature providers 45 years and up. My question is am I too old to hobby and what would a younger provider think about seeing someone my age.
I personally love seeing more seasoned gentlemen Years ago I used to see a friend that was 40 years older than me.. We had the same birthday and would celebrate together.. He will be 75 this year As long as you are still having fun and finding ladies who make it fun for you, have at it!!
Too old to hobby is called dead.

I am over 60 and see gals of all ages, from 19 on up. Just let them know up front if you have any special issues like ED. I have found while some of the young girls are understanding and able to deal with any of the common issue old guys have, many just don't have the experience to deal with it effectively. The O2 tank tends to freak them out :-) The gals over 40 are far more likely to be equipped to handle things.

Look how old Benjamin is and hey still welcome him with open arms :-)
Personally, I have known more than several hobbyists in their 70s, 80s and 90s over the years and most of them remain active. Some keep asking me about helping them locate ladies of a "certain age" -- usually ladies in the 50+ range.

Also, I know more than a few ladies in the 60+ range some of whom are probably way more active than ladies several decades their junior.

Seems like experience does count for something.

= = = = =

Not to change the subject, but I also know (and have counseled at their request) many younger (20s, 30s, etc.) ladies who sought my assistance in overcoming their reluctance (charitable description) to engage with gents older than their grandparents.

My initial response is for the lady to realize that one of her favorite "old-timers" is a gent named Benjamin, who is well over the two century mark.

After that, I remind the lady that she is not just a provider. She is a sensual and sexual therapist and treating the elderly with kindness and consideration should go hand in hand with doing the same for much younger gents.
I think that if you have the desire to have sex, and hobby, it does not matter the age.

Some gals might not want to sleep with a 80 or 90 year old, but there are many who do.
Shoot, I can't get a decent hard on ( over 60 ) but it still squirts, and that's not a bad thing at all !

Always looking for an endorphin release !

Oh yea: I prefer the mature set ( at least over 30 ) with a full ass and large, natural, hanging breasts !!! Just sayin...
[QUOTE=ftworthman;1058414527]I am 70 yo and have been actively hobbying seeing the more mature providers 45 years and up. My question is am I too old to hobby and what would a younger provider think about seeing someone my age.[/QUOTE

In your area, I recommend "Honey Rose". I think she is incredible, and incredibly beautiful.
I am 70 yo and have been actively hobbying seeing the more mature providers 45 years and up. My question is am I too old to hobby and what would a younger provider think about seeing someone my age. Originally Posted by ftworthman

In your area, I recommend "Honey Rose". I think she is incredible, and incredible looking.
Age is just a number. If you can get it up to get it in...I say hobby on.
Being an older provider alot of my guys are 50 and up...I even have one that is 80! There is so much fun to be explored that no matter if the sailor is ready to sail or not,IT'S ALL GOOD FUN!!!!

If you've assumed room temperature, then you're too old to "hobby". As for me, I find sex more addictive at 70+ than I did at 50!!
Too old to hobby is called dead Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I think I'll make this my signature line. Thanks OBSG. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Not to change the subject, but I also know (and have counseled at their request) many younger (20s, 30s, etc.) ladies who sought my assistance in overcoming their reluctance (charitable description) to engage with gents older than their grandparents. Originally Posted by ck1942
Having been male since birth I'm familiar with rejection. Always a source of wisdom Supertramp put this into words really well.

Now some they do and some they don't
And some you just can't tell
And some they will and some they won't
With some it's just as well

If you don't want to just say so. Better to just be upfront than waste everybody's time.
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Mick Jagger is apparently not too old to hobby.. 73 next week, and an expectant Father.

he may be too rich to hobby.. Fucker can probably score any Bitch he wants.
I love older men because it's like they know how to treat a lady. I am not looked at as a hooked in their eyes and it will never be said. The respect is awesome. The more respect the more you get out of me.