Studio/spa?

Are there any studios/spas in town anymore that aren’t all Asian?
RedTablesgirls.com
Thanks
Don't forget BDWorx. I was there yesterday.
Elite
What is the attractive feature of non Asian spas or studios ? My experience is not too good but I am willing to keep an open mind.
Like drinking La Croix. It looks cool. But, when you're done, you think, I could have squeezed a lemon slice in a 2 liter bottle of soda water and had a lot more to drink for the same money, and actually had some flavor.

Yup. That's it. More money for less flavor and still thirsty.
Like drinking La Croix. It looks cool. But, when you're done, you think, I could have squeezed a lemon slice in a 2 liter bottle of soda water and had a lot more to drink for the same money, and actually had some flavor.

Yup. That's it. More money for less flavor and still thirsty. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Well put, Bill O.
Anything like Studio Wet or Relax doesn't exist anymore
Anything like Studio Wet or Relax doesn't exist anymore Originally Posted by fr3nchfr135
Both shut down by LE and owners ended up doing time.
  • grail
  • 12-07-2021, 04:39 AM
Anything like Studio Wet or Relax doesn't exist anymore Originally Posted by fr3nchfr135
Studio Wet? Wow. That brings back memories.

How many guys here remember Kimberlee Sugarcookie (KimmySugar) and got to creampie her?

Anybody remember Silk n Satin???
Yes, I recall Silk and Satin. Does that age us?
Studio Wet? Wow. That brings back memories.

How many guys here remember Kimberlee Sugarcookie (KimmySugar) and got to creampie her?

Originally Posted by grail
Wasn’t she the one the cop ruined his life for?