Austin's slide into bla

Is it just me or have we slid into a trough. What happened to places that had young hot white girls like Zoey's Girls, Burnet & 183 or the place on Medical Parkway. We used to have a bunch of those but either I don't know where to look anymore or they just don't exist. Surly there are still 'college students' in town...
I think our best years in my opinion were on aspd and this site from 2009 to 2013 or 2014 for me. I moved back to New York until recently

Here is probably a good answer...

A young lady I know in NYC recently told me all of her friends are making insane amounts of money on Only Fans, and other websites and chat rooms...

She was with an agency, 24 yes old,I began seeing her at 21, and she tripled her income in one year strictly on only fans.
She left the agency.

I wonder what ratio of college girls at UT are using online selling, Instagram, only fans, chaturbate...

The future of Sex is upon us...
Explains a lot. Probably the same reason you can't find any English speaking, horny, hot strippers in this town...
+ 1 to only fans and stream/cams taking good talent. I’ve heard sites like Seeking Arrangement are becoming more popular as well
I wonder if any of you guys remember Pandoras Box on Guadalupe? Young college aged white girls with a full menu including a side of BBFS and cream pie for dessert. Nearly missed one of my final exams due to extensive vacation time in Greece with Monique who I still to this day cannot forget a sexy young woman like her.
I wonder if any of you guys remember Pandoras Box on Guadalupe? Young college aged white girls with a full menu including a side of BBFS and cream pie for dessert. Nearly missed one of my final exams due to extensive vacation time in Greece with Monique who I still to this day cannot forget a sexy young woman like her. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Damn BB Pandora's and Vicky's Is what got me started in this damn Hobby!
For me it was the Magic Touch of Venus on Old Koenig Rd. This was 1974 and I've never looked back.
Not an encounter - moved

Btw, it's not just Austin.
Smiling to myself remembering Pandoras Box, thanks for the memory nudge Big Bamboo!
webcam chatting has been existing for ages, it has never affected the offline business. Why suddenly it starts booming? Because the new platforms are easier to use? Amateurs look more personalized and are more appealing to average guys?
Austin used to be a highly regarded city for ladies to visit. And we prospered with a wide selection of very high quality ladies and options. That slowly ended however when ECCIE members began to berate them publicly, call them whores be disrespectful and embarrass them. This used to be a fantastic place to hobby until a select few ruined it for us all. Many of my old out of town connections won't step foot in Austin because of the way we treated them. Congratulations!
Austin used to be a highly regarded city for ladies to visit. And we prospered with a wide selection of very high quality ladies and options. That slowly ended however when ECCIE members began to berate them publicly, call them whores be disrespectful and embarrass them. This used to be a fantastic place to hobby until a select few ruined it for us all. Many of my old out of town connections won't step foot in Austin because of the way we treated them. Congratulations! Originally Posted by Bagheera
I remember this happening before Eccie went down the tubes and became the empty shell that it is today. At least in OH, I didn’t perceived same level of ridiculous drama and antagonistic behavior as there was here as you mentioned.
From what I hear it seems that everything moved to seeking A and SB relationships.

Personally the whole SB thing does not work for me as I desire variety and want something new everytime.

It looks like the end of an Era boys, the world moved on without us.
You guys are bringing back memories. Vicky's was a sweet little place. Anybody remember the name of that place at Lamar & San Gabriel in the 80s? They had fine lineup. My plan is to move abroad where a guy can still have some fun without complications.
The reason Austin went down hard for me is the ridiculous high prices that didn’t match in quality.

Oh2 started pimping providers and hobbyist got pushed out if they had any negative comments about it, which pushed prices to ridiculous levels and the new hobbyist fell for it and started paying those ridiculous prices for next to nothing in service.

Now most not all providers know those ridiculous prices are supported with very little quality of service needed, so why not ask for as much as you can get away with.

I personally never disrespected any providers with name callings although oh2 pushed negotiation of lower prices was disrespectful because they had an agenda and if you didn’t follow their little agenda you were targeted.

FYI, I have saved a boat load of money literally and still enjoy hot passionate sex

And that’s the just of it my friends