My friend needs pussy so...

Ok guys if you have a friend that has never been in the hobby and really needs some pussy. Would you really tell him "I saw this great girl, she can definitely helps you out. Give her a call 214-***-****."

Does this really happen, because I get this all the time "my friend gave me your number, what's your rates?" I try to ask who is this friend and get an answer like oh he was Indian guy you saw a few months ago....wtf I saw many Indian guys a few months ago.

So guys if you really want to help your friend get laid and want to point him to a good time, please let me know first that your friend will be contacting me. How can I screen if he is not in the hobby.

Now I understand this could all be bs and there never was a friend that gave my number.

This is for the guys who do point their friends to a good time please tell us ladies first thanks.
Be careful, Sometimes LE use that line to gain your trust bait you. I'd be wary of anyone who received my number. I'd be very very wary of the associate who gave your number out without your permission in the first place!
Your number is all over your ads and reviews. What kind of dork would think he even needed to mention where he got it?
Yea, and most real hobbyist would do that anyway. "Loose lips sink ships." The most a "friend" would ever get out of me is, "Dude, get a hooker. Go on Craigslist or something."
....wtf I saw many Indian guys a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
All at the same time? Cause I'd buy a ticket for that show.
Sounds like disaster, followed by an ALERT, waiting to happen.

Kandy Kelly, I think your assistance is needed more on the JMW thread.

There are questions, that need answers there.

Thank you,
CG
Deny, deny, deny.
I've lurked for the last 10 years or so, never hobbied, but definetly need to get laid! Can I refer myself?

Kandy Kelly, I think your assistance is needed more on the JMW thread.

There are questions, that need answers there.
Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Are you serious? She's the space cadet who posted a robbery alert, then came along several days later and added that she had been 'rapped' and robbed.

Leave her be to keep posting her senseless threADs...
This is not a senseless threAD, really? The point I wanted to make is if anyone has a friend that does not have p411, references or even an eccie account don't tell him to call or email me. I forgot to ad the email part. No I do no see these guys. I just wanted to say if your friend s wants to see someone let us know first that he is ok, don't just say yea I seen her last month,nyou should see her. Then again it could be bullshit every time a person says oh a friend told me about you.

No need to tear this thread apart! Let just play and have fun!
All at the same time? Cause I'd buy a ticket for that show. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
LOL. I just spit diet dr pepper all over my keyboard!
  • Trey
  • 08-15-2012, 12:04 PM
I have a buddy I hook up with chicks from time to time. I do all the initial contact first then intro him to her my buddy knows to be on best behavior or I'll kick his ass. But he's a nice guy known him 12 years or so.
I've been known to direct RL friends to the occasional provider, particularly if the woman in question can fulfill a particularly fantasy my friends might be experiencing. Heck, on one occasion I even took a son's friend out to a provider.