CIM?

How big of a deal is CIM? Is it a must, a deal breaker? CIM or not to CIM.....
I am just curious as to how many guys turn away because the lady does not offer it?
There is something about releasing into a warm wet place, and since many don't partake in bbfs, this is sorta the next best thing.

Now, what is done with it afterwards, don't really care. Spit it right back down on my cock for all I care. Use it as lube to keep stroking.
How big of a deal is CIM? Is it a must, a deal breaker? CIM or not to CIM.....
I am just curious as to how many guys turn away because the lady does not offer it? Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
There is something about releasing into a warm wet place, and since many don't partake in bbfs, this is sorta the next best thing.

Now, what is done with it afterwards, don't really care. Spit it right back down on my cock for all I care. Use it as lube to keep stroking. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Lacey, Boltfan's thoughts are very close to how i feel about receiving a bbbj.

seeing as how i have made it my mission to seek out the best bbbj providers around,

for me, the CIM part is not the deal breaker. a woman can take part of it in, spit part of it, drool it back on my cock, let lil delites spurt on her body or my body.

but what lil delites and i [and prolly some other guys] really like is for the woman to take me ALL THE WAY orally.
all the way means continuing the action so that lil delites spurts/shoots his cream.

demonstrate that you enjoy the process and are willing to take me all the way, and you will more than likely have a repeat client.
provided some other criteria are met [for example, looks, attitude, location, fee, etc.].

all the way does NOT means stopping the oral action, resorting to a handjob/manual finish, saying "yuck!!' when lil delites spurts, backing away and leaving lil delites all alone.

demonstrate that you are not willing to take me all the way, and that'll prolly be the last time i ever visit you.
unless your other skills, attitude, looks, and a few other attributes trump the lack of taking me all the way.

that's how i feel about it and i'm sticking to my story unless convinced otherwise.
Since I can count on both hands, with a few fingers left over, the number of times it's happened for me, to me, it's definitely an attractant. But no CIM s not a deal-breaker. More important is the IOP. I've had a few CIMs whom I wouldn't see again because I got no vibe of passion, sexiness, eroticism, or any other indication that I was anything more than a donor. Converesly, I've had several non-CIMs that I've repeated with. CIM + IOP = Nirvana.
There is just something hot about the no quit bbbj. And since it is not offered at home for many of us, is a big attraction !
And since it is not offered at home for many of us, is a big attraction ! Originally Posted by Papacorn

BINGO

I have a great sex life at home, but I don't get CIM or Greek at home so that is what I seek here.
All of the above, cim is not a deal breaker for me but cbj
no IOP no GFE is.
Its not a deal breaker but I tend to seek it out more. Sometimes it doesn't even happen during the session, but I like that its on the table.
Not a must nor a deal breaker.
Don't want you doing anything you don't want to do.
It does feel good however, to still have your lips and tongue wrapped around the head of my cock as I am orgasming.....at the height of sensations and you pull away? It lessens the orgasm at least in half.
Want a man to scream and beg for more?..... Let him CIM.
If don't want to, it's still good. , just try and keep the heightened sensation going as long as you can somehow , so we will be back for more.
Yep...like it. Like others have said, the S.O. won't do it. Some of you do it soooo well...especially when it's a gasping, vocal CIM. But...I've had equally hot finishes with her hands and no CIM.

It's what you ladies do WHILE we are cumming that makes all the difference.
Not a deal breaker at all for me.

I just wish I had better will power to save bigger buildups.
CIM is not a deal breaker and I agree with others it is about the total experience. I do however love CIM, spit, no spit, is not relevant. I do however never eat asparagus so Mr Feelgood taste like candy. And by the way I prefer if Im going to DATY ( which I love) that the provider has not had asparagus either.
The most important to me is once I reach the 5 yard line I want a provider who feels it and is in tune and when I make it known I am ready to go to the end zone will block, tackle and lead me to a win/ win without stopping.
I will admit I am much more likely to repeat with a CIM provider but it is all about the total connection and pleasure for both. If she doesnt enjoy that I wont do it.
CIM is probably the MOST intense way to cum. Different parts of the body have different textures. When I have a CIM the soft tongue, lips and firm grip of a soft hand make the orgasm incredible. It has nothing to do with dominance, it's just what feels the best to me.
When I can cum I give Boltfan's comments a +1.

Not having to stop at that special moment enhances the feeling. And the things some ladies do with their tongue and suction while the sensation subsides is worth paying for.
CIM is not a deal breaker, but if a provider offers and delivers on her word during a session and/or reviews that she is CIM, it is a great attractant and even better if it is NQNS!