Ads without pics

Ok, let me get this straight. You are charging average or often above average prices and post an ad without a picture or (just as bad) a pic of your legs, or of just your blurred-out face. You somehow want me to contact you instead of one of the dozens of beautiful ladies who are here with multiple positive reviews, many at a lower price. Uh, ain't gonna happen.

(Just a little rant, no replies needed, but if you feel the need, go for it)
  • motor
  • 11-18-2016, 10:22 PM
I like the ones that say, I got new pics, or do you like xwy or zps.....come on, this is just an ad........right
I only read the text if there is a picture I like. No picture?, I move on
Did the showcases full of pics disappear? I'm on break, so I'm not 100% up to date on such matters....
I ONLY look at showcase to get her current rate, menu, and hopefully her P411 link. I already know that showcase pic's and Ads are photo-shopped to the fuckin hilt or are 5+ years old. I ONLY like the pic's that are in reviews, that hobbyist took. I wish providers would stop wasting their money and time on Photoshop pic's or pic's that are more than 2 years old (we will find out the truth in reviews anyways) and stories about how good they think they are. Let me decide that please.

PROVIDERS: if you are wondering why you don't get as many VIEWS of your review as the other girl, the reason is, NO PIC'S IN REVIEW. (pictures are worth a thousand words, no need to write any stories about yourself in showcase and Ad's) keep it simple: age, height, weight, location, rate, menu and P411 link. Then post CURRENT NON-PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES.

CG
the ladies know we are visual creatures, and placing ads without pics just harms her business.
The reviews will tell the picture truth, hell I have a huge dick in all my reviews.
the ladies know we are visual creatures, and placing ads without pics just harms her business. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Exactly the way I feel CT, pics in ads are what leads me to the showcase. No pics in the ad, nothing will happen with me unless I've already seen you.

Good post!
no pictures or blurred ----- what could go wrong with that +100 %mmcqtx
Copy--

The reason ladies "waste" money on professional pics is because boards like this one are only about 15% of the entire hobby. The pictures and the websites are a necessity for anyone who wishes to expand beyond BP and forums.

Some guys want nothing other than a hot chick to fuck and they don't care about whether or not she can communicate intelligently. Others care greatly about someone who can count past potato. Whether the pics are important or not... or whether the descriptions in the showcase are important are not... are all relative to each individual hobbyist.
Pics and location, location, LOCATION. You can describe how great you are in your ad all you want. Butt, if you have no general location why bother. The DFW area is HUGE ladies even though I'm not I still love using that HUGE word. It's the way it's going to be now lol
The reviews will tell the picture truth, hell I have a huge dick in all my reviews. Originally Posted by 56022256
The reviews tell nothing because the average john is too afraid to tell the truth. Legit.
Copy--
Some guys want nothing other than a hot chick to fuck and they don't care about whether or not she can communicate intelligently. Others care greatly about someone who can count past potato. . Originally Posted by GracePreston
Ok, that was the funniest fucking thing I have seen here in awhile. Going to get windex to clean the diet pepsi goo off my screens....
Ads without pics are pointless . You never know who may be in town and interested. My clients love when I post a NEW sexy snapshot *SELFIE* in my weekly ads! I suggest each provider to do the same xoxoxo

Attachment 590077
To each their own. It's never been my thing, never will be my thing.. and it seems to work just peaches and cream for me.