Pierced nips and tongue...WHY?

Why..?
Because they can? ..... and because they like it? ..... and because some of us like it and think its hot? ..... and why not pierce the clit too? .....
everybody likes their own thing
I always say to each their own. I saw this guy yesterday, told him to udress and when I came back in he was covered in a body tattoo from back al the way down to his thighs. Whos knows really why people do what they do.
The only provider I saw who had pierced nipples said it was because it helped increase her naturally diminished sensitivity there. So, maybe it's more than a fashion statement?
What does it matter, OP?
I always say to each their own. I saw this guy yesterday, told him to udress and when I came back in he was covered in a body tattoo from back al the way down to his thighs. Whos knows really why people do what they do. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Red Dragon...
I had a rw friend recently get her clit and nips pierced. She was having a body image issue that day and thought jewelry would make her feel better. I have no idea about the sensitivity of her nips before the piercings, but they are extremely sensitive now (same with her clit). So, for her, it has increased her sexual pleasure and has made it so that her husband doesn't have to kill himself trying to get her off.

Tongue piercings - I'm sure it's a pleasure thing as well. I've heard it feels good when getting oral delights. It's just really bad for your teeth.
Laura Lynn...your lips and nips are perfect!! Don't poke holes in them!! lol