Question: Is newbie ShelbyFord a typical flake or just BSC?

Saw her ad in the welcome wagon section and she caught my attention.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1904074

Sent her a text message and included my handle. Asked her how her scheduled looked and told her I would like to write her a review as well.

We set up a time for the next day at her incall and that morning she sent me the address to her private condo.

(I have the entire text convo stored on my phone but here is a general summary)

8:15a We agree to meet at her incall at 10:00a.

8:30a She asks if I can change the time to 10:30a.
I sense some possible time management issues so I tell her “let’s do 11:30a just to make sure”
She agrees right away.

10:50a I text her to tell her I’m getting ready to head over. And I ask if she’s ready.
She responds “almost, 11:30 should be good”
Then I tell her “let’s just make it noon”
Her reply is “You read my mind, noon is better… how did you know”

1130a She asks if 12:30 is good because she needs to meet up with this girl who she cleans houses with.
And says “Her vacuum just died and I have to take her mine”
I tell her “sure babe”
(hmm now I’m starting to get a little suspicious – but the little head is in control and we move forward)

12:00p I ask her if she’s back at her place.
She tells me “Yes but I don’t have hot water.” “My landlord said he informed all tenants that the water was going to be off from 11am to 2pm for maintenance”
I then ask “so what do you want to do?”
She says “I’ll see you at 1pm, cool?”
I then say “why don’t we wait until your water is back?”
Her reply is “Okay thank you for being so understanding”.
(yeah I just wanted to make sure she took a fresh shower)

2:00p I ask her how her water situation is and tell her I’m out running errands and fairly close to her incall.

3:00p Her reply “I left my phone at Tom Thumb. Are you still in the area. I’ll be back there shortly. Is it too late to meet. I could come to you for no extra outcall charge”
My reply is “i already left the area babe.. how far are you from this address” (and I send her my house address)
She tells me 18 min
And I ask her what time is good for her.
She says “4:45 to be on the safe side”.
I agree and we now have a new time of 4:45p
(left her phone at a grocery store?? who does that?? what the fuuuuuuuuck??)

4:05p I tell her I’m leaving my office and driving to my house. Then I ask her if 4:45 is still good.
She replies and changes it to 5:00pm.
I tell her okay.

5:15p I ask her how far away she is and I get crickets.

5:40p I ask if she is still coming and I get more crickets.

6:00p I tell her I’m done.

So.. do we have a partial flake? A total flake?? Or a fucking corn flake???
Abe I'm sure she is just nervous about looking good in your photos.
http://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smilie...n/fishing1.gif
haha yep that must have been it!!
Give her another bunch of chances and book for tomorrow at 10am!!
see if any of the same things occur again and then you will have your answer!!!
That would be very frustrating. My experience with a different provider was much worse. I permanently scratched her off my list after she became rude.

There are too many good providers in DFW to deal with excessive hassle and bad TCB.
  • L.A.
  • 11-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Shelby Ford LMAO at that name.
i got the "text me babe" and i did and got no reply. Before you know it she will be answering "ISO's" like the other "text me babes"
Neither (( .... Lol .... oh my god. Really ??? Shocker ....o) I beat Abe to the pussy punch. Lmfoa

I think you make the new ladies all nervous with all your pictures and all. They all feel like the xxxglamour shot super sized.
Hey, Don't get me wrong I like all your reviews and all the pictures that you post .. for what is worth.... my review be out soon and sorry to say but I did not take any pictures;((

Yes, She is very shy and yes today was her first day.... most of them need 1-1 to know what to do ... that is why they have pimps .... she does not ..... she did tell me about her issues today.
And Yes , Did finally see her, I am sure you get your turn. I say, Give her chance she is worth it and has great potential.
But as they said here already there is plenty of fish in the sea. Lol
I know that your are frustrated ... I am too, but not with her with another provider. "#1RockinRoxi " and Kacci Kane, Why ? Because, They did not have the decency to call, text or pm me back .... NCNS ... after me knowing there personal number and there hobby listed number ...which they responded to neither one of there two numbers ... OMG ...
yes my friends finding good pussy is hard and it is costly.
Enjoy the hobby I know I do )
Sounds like you're appt might have been pushed for her to see other clients. That's quite a bit of rescheduling. You got rescheduled all day long.

Abe is gonna be so ready to bust after this
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2016, 08:02 AM
It sounds you dodged a bullet, there will be a new set of women coming in today so H.A. will be good.

With all the issues she had yesterday has me wondering if she has hot water today? Did she ever find her phone at the grocery store? Was the vacuum ever delivered to her maid partner?

Life happends and I've had similar issues, just not on the same afternoon
Stevemans -

can you tell me what about time you saw her?

just curious and it might help to piece together the puzzle..
It sounds you dodged a bullet, there will be a new set of women coming in today so H.A. will be good.

With all the issues she had yesterday has me wondering if she has hot water today? Did she ever find her phone at the grocery store? Was the vacuum ever delivered to her maid partner?

Life happends and I've had similar issues, just not on the same afternoon Originally Posted by BLM69
yep that was quite a bit of mishaps all in the same day!!
Sounds like you're appt might have been pushed for her to see other clients. That's quite a bit of rescheduling. You got rescheduled all day long.

Abe is gonna be so ready to bust after this Originally Posted by Analeese
haha yessssss need relief now damn it!!!!
Saw her ad in the welcome wagon section and she caught my attention.

1130a She asks if 12:30 is good because she needs to meet up with this girl who she cleans houses with.
And says “Her vacuum just died and I have to take her mine” Originally Posted by honest_abe
Saw her ad in WW the other day, too, Abe....yep, I thought to myself "very hottt...definitely fits Chateau's kinda girl.."

Well, seems like the solution to this issue is an easy one (and presented itself within the text exchange y'all had). And the upside is you get to kill two birds with one stone:

Book her to come clean your home / apt. And make sure you request her "Dust & Bust (your nuts) Special". She cleans your pad....then cleans out your pipes all in one trip. I'd ask for the French Maid's outfit, also, to help enhance the experience....better damn well bet that'd do it for me
hahaha awesome idea!!! love it!!!