User ID: n/a
Date: 11/2/2021
Name: Crystal
Phone: n/a
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Saw her walking on Georgian and she turned on Powell, so I turned as well and picked her up close to intersection.
Activities: bbbj, fs mish
Hair Length and Color: short blond hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny, with very nice body, B-cup tits, she is covered head to toe with tattoos. She's was very attractive for your average street walker.
Recommendation: Yes
Did she have teeth?
What time of day was this?
@BigBamboo, full set. She did not appear to be any kind of elicit user.

@Latin_ATX, during the mid-afternoon on Tuesday.

Well, I was planning on writing more of my SW reviews, but a certain admin has decided, in their lack of wisdom, that my SW reviews are not worth credit because there isn't "contact" information. In the past, Ztonk had always let that slide for SW reviews so long as I provided pickup location, but I guess new admins are not so enlightened. Therefore, this will be my one final review on this site, and I'll stick with those sites that aren't as capricious in their requirements. Goodbye and good luck!
The good old days, a street walker with a happy ending love it.
I think I saw this gal walking in super sexy short shorts before in that area of town. She looked ultra fuckable!
I like the potential "thrill" from getting a SW, but never have had the guts to go through with it. Some of these girls do increase your bravery though...
In that area some of the "girls" are not girls.
Good Luck.....