Area ideas? Office setting or apartment

Howdy ladies and guys!

I’ve been retired for a few years but am back now.
I’m wondering what area of town generally works best for most. This city is so spread out so I tend to try and stay within the loop.

Private office or apartment preferred by most?
I like the office setting, personally.
Depends on the type of sessions you plan on offering.
FBSM with no F/S - office is sufficient.
F/S - Hotel or residence.
Office buildings are poorly insulated and usually quiet so sounds travel far. No good when you're trying to have fun & have to worry about being quiet & an office building will limit your hours of availability.
I am with Marcellus, if you doing everything but F/S and office is good..though I have been to a few offices for massages where they did F/S. And those offices were like in a business park where each office was a separate small building so it was like a residence.

if you go with a residence be sure it has decent parking (non street) for clients and a fair amount of alley space between your neighbors on each side.
Westchase apartments are widely used. There are literally thousands of them and they are far enough from Galleria for rent to be lower. Still easily accessible for clients.
Westchase apartments are widely used. There are literally thousands of them and they are far enough from Galleria for rent to be lower. Still easily accessible for clients. Originally Posted by snorkle
WestChase is not easily accessible for everyone.. inner loop is more accessible due its central location.

Some areas are less active on the police side, EG SW Houston for example, there are some areas where you have 2+ AMP's within 1-2 miles... Some are in the same strip center so you can park between the 2, walk to one and if its no go, walk to the other.

But the SW area.. especially in the Asian section of that are is so rife with AMP's that they are socially acceptable and you do not see them getting busted.

Down side to the areas that have reasonable rent are areas most clients won't want to go into due to the seedy/shady nature of them.

Heights area is not bad but rent is going up.
First, apartment. If an office bldg, well, maintenance always has keys.

Looks like Ghostrider knows the sw and amp areas.
That said, Westchase and Energy Corridor are my former backyard so his comments on Westchase can be disregarded.
Basically, perhaps a triangle area with corners at Galleria, Katy, and Sugarland.
Btw, Airports SGR and IWS are both handy to Energy corridor executives and IWS is used by horse show folks headed to the GSEC arena near Katy.
I agree. F/s. Home are apt. Non-fs is fine in an office. My house is always good. .

I’m okay with westchase. Energy corridor. Galleria is fine if it’s not a busy traffic time. Willowbrook is good.
I appreciate the suggestions! I am leaning towards Westchase and private apartment on a more permanent basis for the several reasons mentioned.

Thanks guys!
Consider Spring Branch...very central
City Center and Heights is always good. A lot of requests to Galleria and off 59.
First, apartment. If an office bldg, well, maintenance always has keys.

Looks like Ghostrider knows the sw and amp areas.
That said, Westchase and Energy Corridor are my former backyard so his comments on Westchase can be disregarded.
Basically, perhaps a triangle area with corners at Galleria, Katy, and Sugarland.
Btw, Airports SGR and IWS are both handy to Energy corridor executives and IWS is used by horse show folks headed to the GSEC arena near Katy. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Problem with WestChase and the Energy Corridor is the are west of the center part of Houston, which is inside the loop. 2nd KSGR and KIWS are far outside the city and though private & company planes land there, you forget that at KHOU (Hobby) Millionaire has hangers there... aka rich people. KIAH (Bush International) is the airport for a LOT of business travelers..

if you want to be near an airport I would go with Bush airport. Spring is nice though in MOCO precinct 4 and we all know how they like to raid AMPS. Course that could be good since as an indy you can work out of a condo or house with little repercussion. There was a russian lady who worked out of a house off Hardy street then later moved to the woodlands.

Midtown is good since it is just midtown. It is central...
WestChase is not easily accessible for everyone.. inner loop is more accessible due its central location.

Some areas are less active on the police side, EG SW Houston for example, there are some areas where you have 2+ AMP's within 1-2 miles... Some are in the same strip center so you can park between the 2, walk to one and if its no go, walk to the other.

But the SW area.. especially in the Asian section of that are is so rife with AMP's that they are socially acceptable and you do not see them getting busted.

Down side to the areas that have reasonable rent are areas most clients won't want to go into due to the seedy/shady nature of them.

Heights area is not bad but rent is going up. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
This is so true
I'm between Downtown and Edge of Heights which they are rezoning into Independence Heights

Still has its shady areas but you're paying for zipcode and easy freeway access.

Rental on my Incall just went way up.
Don't make no sense