Ghost towns these days

I understand the economy is crap right now and the people are not necessarily struggling but trying to figure out their next move to make sure everything will be okay once this Biden tragedy mess ends but where have all of the Hobbies people gone it almost seems like the hobby has just vanished no one seems to even look on these sites anymore I don't think it's really weird anybody have anything or any suggestions on what one should do these days when these sites this one and the other one that we all know that is similar does not seem to be beneficial anymore
Be active on the boards, communicate with people on here or other boards, let them know you're around and available. Sometimes simple engagement is all it takes to peak someones interest.
I do and have it just seems that either I'm just not on the right sites or the hobby has gone so far backwards it seems as tho I'm spinning my wheels any more. I used to travel alot and tour before my auto accident in 2018 and never seemed to run into this issue but then that was before Biden covid and the economy took a shit so maybe that's what I need to do is a bit of travel. Thank you tho for the reply love