Change

First: I am Female and I reserve all rights to confuse all of you.
With that said..Post continues.
What are you men looking for? I am somewhat confused. Does "I just want to talk" mean Take your top off and let me look you in the eyes?
Does YES mean NO?
When Spring comes and you have all the sqwigglies growning on your lawn (pretty blue) Do you mow it down or let the neighbors bitch?
I am so exhausted from thinking.
If your tired at 9am is it okay to take a nap?
Last but not least.......I dont have a current Farmers Almanac..So when Do the Tomato plants go in the ground?
What are you men looking for? Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
I was looking for the truth. I will now settle for a good fantasy.

Cheers,

bcg (who's wondering why it's gotten so quiet on all the boards recently; he's in grave danger of having to work while he's at the office)
I always put my tomato plants in the ground after I have dug a hole!
You might just have dug a hole with Pamela....LOL
Pam knows when I'm kidding....she is the ultimate kidder!!
First: I am Female and I reserve all rights:......I dont have a current Farmers Almanac..So when Do the Tomato plants go in the ground? Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
When the temp is a consistent 50 degrees. Be prepared to cover if the temp goes lower. It actually needs to be 55 for them to bear fruit. Another rule of thumb is set out after April 20.
Sooooo....Whatchyall doin? LOL
Me, I am at work reading the fourms obviously, but being a huge fan of tomatoes I shall bring you some of the swerve fruit if you design. We can also talk with your top on.
Did I mention that I hate the spelling correct function of this phone. I really need to review before I hit send
Talking tomatoes!! Where have you been Pam, chasing roosters?