The best club to go to during the day shit?

I'm asking for a friend... lol
day shit? lol
Geez, what a crappy post.
The bathrooms at BDD are clean and well maintained. They have a men’s room attendant armed with febreeze during the day shift, so you should be able to do your business in relative comfort.
BCD has an unattended stall upstairs that doesn't get used much. Have never shit there, but would bet during the day is better than at night.
If you go to Bucks, just please wash your hands after your flush. The girls put me in enough bacterial danger without you putting your grubby, filthy hands all over them first.
The Men's Club has a private restroom upstairs over the VIP room for VIP only and it's so VIP, even the building custodial services are not allowed in it because it hasn't been cleaned in over 8 years.

But you can say you did your business in the upstairs VIP restroom or The Men's Club.
I would say Men's Club. They have the cleanest restrooms

😂
I would say Men's Club. They have the cleanest restrooms

😂 Originally Posted by Shep3.0
The downstairs one when they do have an attendant which is usually only on Wednesdays.
Lol...there is some funny shit on this post
Well, ain't this just special?

The first shitty thread on ECCIE that's really full of shit.

I take my day shit at the office before I go to the club.
  • jflo
  • 08-27-2018, 10:30 AM
Usually, hit the Starbucks on NWHY, close to BDD. Glad they changed their policy, cuase I take a shit but still don't buy shit there...Be great to find place that offers wet wipes....just feel so much cleaner after a wet wipe or two.
This thread needs to be nominated for an "ECCIE" award, if there were awards for the funniest thread due to a typo......