Danwhoe 100% J*rk!

So of course when I was part of an agency, I wasn't the one screening the guys. So, why WOULD I think ill about Danwhoe when the first 3 experiences (the last one was after I went indie) went perfectly fine.

LADIES STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!

He was not happy with my new Indie rate (only 20 roses more) and he made it known by putting down my family, my other job, my knowledge, everything he could think of to try and get his way. He said terrible things to me!

Danwhoe is NOT worth it. I wish I would've been able to screen him myself from the beginning. I would have NEVER given him the time of day. Refer to the rest of the complaints against him is you don't believe me.

-Tessa
What a jerk.
Dorian Gray- like I said, I wasn't screening, someone else supposidly was. Now that I'm indie, completely different process.
That shit not cool at all
Sorry you experienced that. I've learned from the wife there are far too many jerks in our corner of the world. Sigh...
Danwhoe is a known asshole. How nice that your old agency posted an alert about him last year and then lets him see their girls. That Jay is a class act.
I was nieve. So glad I am indie now. Definitely have had great experiences since breaking free.
Naive* darn autocorrect.
Dorian Gray- like I said, I wasn't screening, someone else supposedly was. Now that I'm indie, completely different process. Originally Posted by TessaT
I was naive. So glad I am indie now. Definitely have had great experiences since breaking free. Originally Posted by TessaT
  • linux
  • 07-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Tess has shown me nothing but professionalism.

Dan is a fucking abusive douche. Always has been.
  • RGB93
  • 07-02-2013, 08:58 AM
What is in the water with all these assholes popping up in the last few weeks. Providers should start an asshole list to protect yourselves.
Providers should start an asshole list to protect yourselves. Originally Posted by RGB93
Amen! Just think of the possibilities offered by a top ten shitbird list, with the first 9 slots filled. Of course it would promptly degenerate into a compendium of cavemen, grifters, colonels, and whale-o-phobes.

Poor ol' Danwhoe, he just wasn't raised right I guess. Maybe he deserves a sticky as a Perma-Douche?
Lmao!!! ^^^

I want the Colonel spot.

Then again, competition for asshole listing is very competitive!!
Such a smarty u are, rather lose a regular then 20. Keep hanging those for sale signs at the department store might make u smarter. Wishful thinking; probably not