State: Utah
Address: Downtown area outcall
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Plethora see ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Platinum blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sevyn has a great small frame 4’11” can’t be over 100lbs. Looked great in heels and tight fitting black dress. Nice outfit change during our time together. Skinny girl measuring 34B-24-32. Exactly what I was looking for.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. This town is not totally dead, just needs more review of the alternatives so we aren't picking in the dark.

Saw the great jess yesterday. Best FBSM/simulated fs I've ever had. Her reviews on eroticmonkey are uniformly over the top.

Before that saw Anneke where the review is posted here.

Lets keep it up!
Thanks for the review. This town is not totally dead, just needs more review of the alternatives so we aren't picking in the dark.

Saw the great jess yesterday. Best FBSM/simulated fs I've ever had. Her reviews on eroticmonkey are uniformly over the top.

Before that saw Anneke where the review is posted here.

Lets keep it up! Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
Did Annekke go all crazy on you? I saw her back in 2015 and (staff edit; z) I was nice and kind to her, and im young and in shape, and she didn’t want to see me again. No idea what I did. She even went into a place I was working at and caused a scene. I’ve tried writing reviews about it, but they keep getting removed.
  • ztonk
  • 09-10-2019, 10:13 PM
I was nice and kind to her, and im young and in shape, and she didn’t want to see me again. Originally Posted by PianoGuySLC27
You're coming across as a stalker... We don't delete content from the site, so your story appears to be false. What was your previous handle on the site back in 2015 when this allegedly occurred?

ztonk
ECCIE staff
I’m sorry if you feel that way, but I’m actually trying to share a true experience. This is my first time with Eccie. I tried sharing reviews on other sites like Private Delights and TER, but they were deleted. But it did happen. I met her in the winter of 2016 at the Red Lion Inn, in downtown SLC. Sorry for the year confusion. She had rode a bike to the hotel, she told me, and had to bike back to her other job. The encounter was actually very nice and that’s why I was surprised she was so hostile to me after.

Again, I have no idea what I did to her. The way she acted was totally uncool and never explained to me what I did to her for her to act like that. At the time, I was working in an office and also in a grocery store. She came into the store and began saying that I kept asking her for sex.

I have reached out a few times to her since and each time, she has this unexplained hate against me, so I felt I needed to write it.
  • ztonk
  • 09-13-2019, 07:35 PM
I have reached out a few times to her since and each time, she has this unexplained hate against me, so I felt I needed to write it. Originally Posted by PianoGuySLC27
I'll give you the same advice I give other guys that this happens to:

Move on.

Once you end up on a girl's "don't want to see you" list, there is absolutely nothing you, or anyone else, can say or do to change her mind. So direct your energy toward other ladies.

ztonk