If you could live anywhere...🌎

Ok, thought I'd switch things up a bit.
If I could live anywhere, it would be Alaska, near Homer, where its reasonable temps year round. I would still want the "Homesteader" lifestyle, as I like to challenge myself. Homesteading seems to be the ultimate test of ones self maintenance. Being able to rely solely on one's self for all needs is liberating. Don't let these polished nails fool you. I'm no stranger to physical labor.

I'd also like a winter home in Fiji�� that is fully staffed to meet all my needs.
Have you been to Homer? There is not much there. Try Yakatack.
Im hoping that guy that wanted to split the us in two

conservatives

libs

will get his wish and then Ill go wherever I need

if its obama agenda free

ill start out with nothing

right on the street with

10 bucks in my pocket

Ill even let the greedy libs take all my junk , they can put therir greedy mits all over it
Ill have to check it out. I don't want to be in a city. It would defeat the point of my Alaskan Wild Adventure.
About 2 hours north of toronto on a 20 acre lake full of fish. My dad used take us kids fishing to canada every year when I was young. He always seemed find a place one a lake that only had like 3 cottages.
OMG!!!! My GP's have a cottage in Honey Harbour! I absolutely love it there! It would be the next best place to Alaska!
Old Forge, NY.
Beautiful Adirondack mountains, lakes, streams, ponds, plenty to do. In the winter - snowmobiling! Endless riding through beautiful trails!
Old forge is awesome, I love the adirondacks.

Another great place from a nature perspective is near acadia in maine. I would learn to be a lobsta man. I put up some photos later.
LFK,
The reason I posted Honey Harbour, is because it is also about 2.5 h. north of Toronto, in the Georgian Bay. Though you might know it. Gorgeous area. Homes are on individual islands only accessible by boat.
this was one of the lakes we visited, near Gravenhurst

yes, I have been to georgian bay, and that was another good vacation
a couple of honey harbour images

acadia park in maine

fiji

don't want to hog the thread too much, and in the spirit of hobbying

i would be in spain..or corfu, greece...