AA friendly Rollcall

So I recently made a post about some of us AA’s feeling left out by the number of non AA seeing providers in the Dallas/ DFW region. I realize that you can’t change everyone’s mind and mostly it seemed to be other hobbyist rooting for those providers and encouraging it. Nonetheless I felt that maybe we could have a thread that Providers who are open to AA’s even if they require screening can add their name below so we can know who we should reach out to when we have the urge to see a beautiful provider. Ladies feel free to add your name to this thread and may your days to come be fruitful💰💰💰.
I see generous and respectful men of all ages and races.
I love all kinds of colors...oh and sizes lolz!
I love all the gents no matter the race/age.
I love all beings!
it's probably a much smaller list for ladies who do NOT see AA's. I keep a very large database from all sites, and this is a very small group indeed.
I'v always been open to any race ..
as long as he has a Professional Career !!
Me❤
Me cupcake!
Cultivating connections with people 21 plus of various races, nationalities, genders, and walks of life is something I appreciate about being a companion.

A man is a man in my opinion��
I see men of all races
I see men of all races Originally Posted by sammi cougar
Me, too.

Now age, that's a new one for me. Age used to not matter but now, really don't wish to visit with much younger guys.

Prefer to entertain(!) gentlemen closer to my age.

Color is just a skin tone.
It's not about race at all with me, Just the maturity and respectfulness.
I don't have any race, age or size restrictions.