Ladies: Watching a Man......?

Personally, I love watching 2 women putting on a show (guess it's the voyeur in me!) but what do you like watching? If you had your choice would you enjoy watching a man:
1. Having sex with another woman?
2. Giving it to and/or getting it from another guy? Or
3. Giving it to and/or getting it from a transsexual?
# 1......Thats so HOT...but of course I might have to jump in somewhere along the line{lol}
# 1......Thats so HOT...but of course I might have to jump in somewhere along the line{lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dallas....I have that problem too. LOL But then again, I love almost anything.
I really enjoy a man having sex with a woman is very sexy and it turns me on alot
I am going to be the freak and say all 3!
If its fun or looks like fun then do it.
I'm with Alecia! It's ALL good! Even more hot when the two (or whatever) are all into "performing".

I used to go to the party houses a lot years ago and it was just amazingly hot to watch all the activities!
I'm with Alecia! It's ALL good! Even more hot when the two (or whatever) are all into "performing".

I used to go to the party houses a lot years ago and it was just amazingly hot to watch all the activities! Originally Posted by vnurse
i learn something new ever day!!

btw, i havent forgotten about the jeff beck dvd. just too much stuff ahead of the rip/burn and, well, you know, lazy. but i promise!!!
Personally, I love watching 2 women putting on a show (guess it's the voyeur in me!) but what do you like watching?

If you had your choice would you enjoy watching a man:
1. Having sex with another woman?
2. Giving it to and/or getting it from another guy? Or
3. Giving it to and/or getting it from a transsexual? Originally Posted by txcwby6
or how about
4. masturbating next to you all the way til completion, coming on you, the surface, or in tissues?

i have had several women say they really enjoy watching me and lil delites take matters into hand. and several have said they love hearing the sounds that action creates.

so, women, how about #4??
pm...I thought you knew that about me! Hmm...oh well, I wasn't being secretive...THAT is for sure!

And yes, I am all about #4 too! Like I said...it's ALL good!

There are a few things that I always thought about but have never done but it is a pretty short list! LOL!

I like to imagine him fucking another woman while he is fucking me, it always gets me off, and I just cant keep my fingers off my pussy while watching him fuck another woman.
ps. some times my fingers get all pruney...lol
Love to hear more V ......T
Sorry cwby6, option #4 is my choice. Nothing like watching my man slowly stroking his cock while looking into my eyes.

Excuse me, but I need to go change my panties.......they're soaked!
OOOOOOOhhhhh LANA! We have more in common than I even thought! That is SO hot, isn't it?

I love it when they tell me they are almost ready though so I can "help"!
Sorry cwby6, option #4 is my choice. Nothing like watching my man slowly stroking his cock while looking into my eyes.

Excuse me, but I need to go change my panties.......they're soaked! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I got a serious question now.

Over the summer I was watching my neighbor wash her car in a bikini and her huge breasts were spilling out of her top. I couldn't help but get excited while I watched this. So as I stood there masturbating, I suddenly noticed my wife staring at me from around the corner.

Does that make her a pervert?
I got a serious question now.

Over the summer I was watching my neighbor wash her car in a bikini and her huge breasts were spilling out of her top. I couldn't help but get excited while I watched this. So as I stood there masturbating, I suddenly noticed my wife staring at me from around the corner.

Does that make her a pervert? Originally Posted by bbwhunter

Nah, just makes her a pissed off wife.