Finally broke down and did it- signed up for P411

I've been around here (and the place before here) forever. However, since I tend to prefer massage or bodyrub/L1, even when I visit full service providers rather than go for GFE, I held off when P411 came around.

However, these days, it seems you need P411. I sent my cash to the Canadian girls in Canadia and they made some calls on me already. Hopefully this will open some doors for me.

So, P411 ladies, I look forward to seeing many of you once all is done. I'm really hoping to have some non-FS or non-GFE sessions with a number of you.
There might be a few of those type of Providers there... good luck, man.
I'm a serious p411 fan...

I wish eccie would start of non full service forum. That way ladies who want to post "a off week" special can and it cuts down search time for guy looking for that kind of fun.

But hey, I'm just a provider...what would I know what is good for other providers? LOL

Good luck I hope p411 fills your needs. They are a awesome service!!!
  • Gio
  • 05-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Congrats!!! Way2go....
I'm a serious p411 fan...

I wish eccie would start of non full service forum. That way ladies who want to post "a off week" special can and it cuts down search time for guy looking for that kind of fun.

But hey, I'm just a provider...what would I know what is good for other providers? LOL

Good luck I hope p411 fills your needs. They are a awesome service!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

It's been an interesting dilemma to have. I like to hobby, but for a lot of reasons (guilt, risks, plausible excuse to self that what I'm doing isn't unfair to SO, etc.) tend to usually avoid F/S and GFE. Besides, I get plenty of FS and GFE at home.

I usually find bodyrubs with long, drawn out L1 or L2 finishes more appealing in my hobby life and really get turned on by the lighter side of the fetish and femdom world that exist in the handjob and blowjob enthusiast world.

I've never considered these services to be "lesser" than f/s or gfe and have never asked for a discount, a quickie price, or anything of the sort. As such I was surprised when I've called so many of the "GFE" girls and found them either out of their element or simply quizzical clueless about this type of activity. Worse yet, many simply weren't interested. Yep, I've wanted to schedule appointments with quite a few girls and when we spoke, I'd tell them about how I'd like to have a session of worshipping their body and if I did a good job maybe get a handjob only to hear the girl squirm and say that she only does sessions that are "all about you". To set the record straight, a session that's "all about the customer" is not necessarily the typical scripted "I'm so glad you're here" kiss at the doorway, blowjob in the shower, bbbj in the bed, daty, mpcfs, clean up, leave, lather, rinse, repeat. A session that's all about the customer is one that reflects a reasonable attempt to accomodate reasonable requests. Heck, if I was a provider, I'd much prefer a customer like me over the guy who demands an ASPD/Eccie discount and whines that he'll give a bad review if the girl doesn't allow MSOG.

Do I sometimes go for f/s? Of course, and it's nice to connect with the girls I see. Very often, time and communication open up the doorway to some good fetish and kinky relationships. Hopefully the P411 connection will open the door to more ladies with whom to try to establish whatever connection we can.
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy P411.. There are a lot of fine ladies on there.. You'll be like a kid in a candy store LOL
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy P411.. There are a lot of fine ladies on there.. You'll be like a kid in a candy store LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

You're at the top of my list.
You're at the top of my list. Originally Posted by Squeegie
Aww I'm glad to hear it babe! I'd love to show you a proper welcome
Look at the top for " Recent Post:" for daily ads.
I have not registered with P411 because I am a LMT and dont want to risk my license. I have had a few Hobbiest that wont come see me because I dont have a P411 account. All I ask is a link to showcases of providers they have seen so I can check references. I dont think that is to much to ask for mine and their safty.......
I have considered P411 but have yet to take the dive. Hope it works out for you and happy hunting
I don't have p411, and have thought about it, never done it.

BUT what Kaylee and a number of others , including myself, have proposed repeatedly is a Rub n Tug NFS section unto itself. It's a great clutter killer of an idea if I say so myself. Which I have. (Self congratulatory BS well applied).