Tips/Info on the Montezuma Beach area

Hey guys,

I'll be staying in the Montezuma beach area in April and just wanted to see if there is any info from anyone who is familiar. I know Jaco is the hot spot, and I'll try to get out there at least once, but most of my time will be in Montezuma.

Thanks for any info!
If you fly into SJO try to leave a couple days before and after your beach time.
Montezuma beach is across the bay from Jaco so perhaps you will find a boat to take you across to offer you a glimpse of Jaco nightlife
Montezuma beach is kinda desolate. If you want to pick up girls, do it in Jaco and take them to your place. You have plenty of time till April.

- You can advertise on Craigs List - ask for a young company for the duration. Usually, you will be be able to get someone for a week for $1000.
- If you want variety, you need to keep visiting Jaco. I dont think there is a boat ride from Montezuma beach to Jaco. You have to go around and it will take almost 3 hours

Good luck!!

There are incredible beauties in Costa Rica - they will come and send the whole night with you for 250$. I mean, girls that are worthy of being ramp models. You need to know where to look for these.

Hurricane
Afellow monger by name lee_tomy1981 asked me for some help via PM under the title Jaco Help. I drafted a detailed message with links and contacts , pnly to realize that his mailbox was full.

lee_tomy1981 - if you are reading this, please clear your inbox and PM me again.

Hurricane
Thanks hurricane I really appreciate the info. I'll post an ad in the next few days and see what I can get going
Thanks hurricane I really appreciate the info. I'll post an ad in the next few days and see what I can get going Originally Posted by smokebear
Goodluck...