Hi, just want to introduce myself. I'm a Jonesboro, AR local gal

Hello Everyone!

I'm Kindall Nicole. I'm new on the Jonesboro, Arkansas scene and ready to mingle and make new friends!

Anyone fans of the Red Wolves? I remember when we were the Indians!

But I digress... I'm so excited to be on ECCIE, and I can't wait to mingle and make friends in the Jonesboro, AR area. I hear Jonesboro lacks many quality providers. So sad! Well, I'm happy to help bring some magic moments to your neck of the woods!
You will be popular around here.
I like the sound of that, Mr. Fizley
Welcome beautiful!
Nerdy glasses are such a turn on for us in the sapiosexial crowd.
"Sapiosexuality," new term for me! LOVE that they turn you on! Maybe they can turn u on in real time sometime
Hello Everyone!

! Originally Posted by eccieuser13
I now have a temptation for a lil road trip
Welcome ������
Welcome ������ Originally Posted by Miss_Delilah
I miss Denver... some of the finest women on the planet
Welcome aboard hon!
Welcome aboard hon! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thank you Thank you
do you know HI 5 or A I.D.?
Wow sexy and gorgeous all over !! Yep need to take a trip to the Arkansas area … I’m Jones’n for something like you !! Wow

If you ever take a road trip too find your way to Pensacola … you’ll have a client for sure !!
Wow sexy and gorgeous all over !! Yep need to take a trip to the Arkansas area … I’m Jones’n for something like you !! Wow

If you ever take a road trip too find your way to Pensacola … you’ll have a client for sure !! Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
"Jones'n" I like that

This summer, actually, I plan on going to Florida! I love Pensacola but also Gulf Shores and Destin.
"Jones'n" I like that

This summer, actually, I plan on going to Florida! I love Pensacola but also Gulf Shores and Destin. Originally Posted by eccieuser13
3 places your sure to have clients lined up … and I’ll be the first for sure !!

I’m ready for the summer to be here haha