Things that you hate when having a sexy time

A loud knock on the hotel door!
A loud knock on the hotel door! Originally Posted by giteneny
I had this happen with room service twice in 20 minutes... talk about a mood killer...
Ok. Now that is just wrong in so many ways. I guess some people just don't believe in showering before meeting up. I was always under the impression that both parties should be fresh and clean. Originally Posted by NTFunGuy
Maybe he did take a shower but nature has been so playful that he needed to go before the actual meeting. Ha! Ha!
Oh wow! The biggest turn off for me is of course bad hygiene, especially men that smoke like crazy in their car on their way to see you and breathe on you with their hot Thundercat breath.

The other thing is the men who constantly complain about having a safe session, and how much they don't want to use protection. And what really grosses me out is telling me how many girls they know will go BB for a bit extra.
A Lazy F*ck

Dingleberries

Queefing

..I'm saying, that's what I hear LOL

Touch Me , Tease Me
A phone call from my wife
Habitual bed wetting, chunky period leakage, yeast infection mold, and no taint attention.
Jack be Nimble not Jack Rabbit.
When the guy keeps making me stop doing what I`m doing because he dosnt want to finish, hell I want to CUM too!
Providers with prickly stubble. Trying to enjoy giving daty but ending up with brush burn to man's lips and cheeks.
She doesn't silence her phone, takes calls or texts. After we meet I make a point of saying "I'm silencing my phone now." That's usually all it takes. Originally Posted by RafaelH
Agreed. Kills the mood when she gets up to check her phone.
  • anita
  • 03-24-2015, 09:31 PM
My holes are too tight. If you want to finger me start with one finger, gently. Once I am wet you can try two fingers. Eating me at the same time helps by the way. Don't hardcore finger fuck me. Not a turn on at all and it's quit uncomfortable.
A phone call from my wife Originally Posted by olderguy1948
I've gotten that call while SO was out of town and I was busy enjoying the company of a young lady.

Also has room service walk in.

But the worst was, even though I always ask for no perfumes, I tend to give my shirt a quick smell while driving away. I had this once where I thought I could smell something. I wasn't really sure what it was though. It wasn't perfume. .....that's for sure! A few more sniffs told me it was BO. All I could think was SOB!! Must have came from her under arm, when i got intro hug. And do to the lack of deodorant.
Guys who don't know their own body's limits. If your soldier can't stand at attention I have many other things I am happy to do to you besides full service or Greek....stop trying to force something that won't happen and just relax and let me worship you.
When the one you are with says something like, "Are you about done, Oprah is about to start."