Must see list is almost "fulfilled".

Like most guys, I have a "must see list".
There's only 4 more providers that I wanna see, so what do you guys do when that list is fulfilled?
Like most guys, I have a "must see list".
There's only 4 more providers that I wanna see, so what do you guys do when that list is fulfilled? Originally Posted by mad469s
Thats an easy question make another list!!!
I'd say go thru the list again. Or maybe introduce some on you list to each other in a duo or trio.
  • GP
  • 10-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Don't worry, there will ALWAYS be more strange to add to the list! They come and go like the seasons.
Don't worry, there will ALWAYS be more strange to add to the list! They come and go like the seasons. Originally Posted by GP
I knew I could count on you for some "words of wisdom." Hopefully after this weekend the list will shrink to 3, it depends, if I can't stick a deer, then I'll stick a dear.
Be careful with the "must-see" lists. It sometimes makes you do stupid things. The anticipation fucks with your head a little too.
Be careful with the "must-see" lists. It sometimes makes you do stupid things. The anticipation fucks with your head a little too. Originally Posted by mwebber
I was a victim of that a few "daze" ago
Like most guys, I have a "must see list". Originally Posted by mad469s
"Must see" an optometrist, then resume activities with a clear focus

Be careful with the "must-see" lists. It sometimes makes you do stupid things. The anticipation fucks with your head a little too. Originally Posted by mwebber
So homie wut happened...spent a G and Johnny wouldn't dance?? Ain't nuttin holmes we all peace