The ONE thing...............

Question for the guys and girls..........And dont be shy, you know Im a perv....

"What is the ONE thing that someone could do to you to get an immediate and instantaneous turn on. Is it a touch, a smell, a whisper, etc...?"
Kiss my neck softly.
Free Session! I'm getting a woody just thincking about it!

When I show up and the pictures they advertised with look like they were taken 10 days ago and not 10 yrs ago and the sesson is close to the recent reviews I'm happy.
Taint
Kiss my neck softly. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Mmm me too...melts me every time
A standing, naked DFK gets the hood up on this old wreck.....ijs
A standing, naked DFK gets the hood up on this old wreck.....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
+1
if she whispers in my ear .... " i want to watch you fuck my sister first "
Free Session! I'm getting a woody just thincking about it! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Smacking fellows down who ask for free sessions. Oops, now I'm infringing on YOUR territory, Athena.

An old-fashioned "necking" on the couch that starts slow and dressed and ends with a trail of clothing on the way to the bedroom.

I am very attracted to the right scent on a man, but since the chemistry is so different from individual to individual, I can't tell you what to buy that will have me tearing your clothes off. Perhaps something musky? (No, I didn't say MUSTY.)
if she whispers in my ear .... " i want to watch you fuck my sister first " Originally Posted by LaStang

I have never heard that, but one similar to that was, a close in very sexy whisper, " I want to fuck your brains out, right now" . The first available room was the restroom. ( we were at a family function)
When he smells good and gently takes my hand to kiss it. I am even more ready.
For me, it is a soft touch of a hand leading me into a fairly firm hug, leading into a DFK. And if the fragrance is just right. OMG it's on girl. There are other things as well. But that has always gotten to me.
Pull my pants down as soon as I walk in.
That initial kiss by a smiling, lovely, graceful and perfectly composed woman that balances a heartfelt welcome with the undeniable promise of wanton but tender lust. I can see her in my mind's eye walking toward me, her radiant smile pulling me into her emotional and physical web. Game on!