Activities: None
Session Length: 30mins
Fee: .8
Hair Color and Length: don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Couldn't tell
Recommendation: No
It should go in coed but the mods will move it....Damn that sucks mocha...bullshit is what it is!!!!.....
Thanks Russ... I didn't no where to post it, but shit like that happens...
Thanks for the heads up because she was on my list. Can't do a client like that. And all them hoes do is make excuses. Nobody isn't trying to hear those lies and BS!
NCNS go in the co-ed section. Please check out the stickys.
Sorry babe
Well I apologize for doing u like tht. Guess I kinda over booked clients. Hopefully you will let me make up for the disappointing experience with a discounted session. & if not I completely understand.
  • Trey
  • 04-20-2014, 09:40 AM
Ha she said she was busy getting plowed! Lol. At least you missed out on eating that guys pubes.

Oh well you'll be fine lady you still look good and have a good rate.
Date: 4/15/2014
Provider: Tiffany Dymond
Phone: 832.215.5218
Email Address: tiffany.dymond@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=108168
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: North Houston
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 30mins
Fee: .8
Hair Color and Length: don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Couldn't tell
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by mochamagicman2
Sorry that happened to you sweetie, happy hobbying!
Just being honest...
Thank you tho.
Shit at least she's admitting it and trying to make amends. Most women just say fuck it.
Just being honest...
Thank you tho. Originally Posted by Tiffany Dymond
Now that's refreshing. No bs excuses just the honest truth. No high and mighty attitude or none of the other crap we see when a guy points out a NCNS...thanks for your honesty.
Ha she said she was busy getting plowed! Lol. At least you missed out on eating that guys pubes.
Originally Posted by Trey
LMAO!!! Damn bruh, that shit was funny!!
Now that's refreshing. No bs excuses just the honest truth. No high and mighty attitude or none of the other crap we see when a guy points out a NCNS...thanks for your honesty. Originally Posted by poppy71
Yeah I'll give her some props for being honest...thats more than we're used to seeing around here....

And a nice ass in rainbow stockings doesn't hurt either....

This review is a hell no because of Tiffany's no call no show action. I called TD at 11:00 am (we previously corresponded via eccie) and we setup an appt. for 11:30am. Arrive at her incall at 11:30 am. Call her 1st time and she tells me she's getting ready. Call her again at 11:40 and she tells me she's still not ready and hang's up the phone.

Call again and straight to voicemail. Then I receive a txt message from her telling me she's not ready and that she'd be ready in an hour. I'm like wtf, I just wasted time coming to your incall and all you had to do was tell me a different time. Anyway, she texts me again with nothing but excuses and even went so far to say that she never confirmed our appt. at 11:30 am.

She gets a hell no from me because she's unprofessional, ghetto and has an out right 'stank' attitude. Even for .80, she's not worth the trouble! You've all been warned my brothers! [/ROS]Recommendation: No Originally Posted by mochamagicman2

Even though she is a cute brown suga that was painful to read. I would have appreciated her "honest" reply in this thread had she just told you that from the beginning instead of all the stalling and eventual NS.

Seems like you do have a discounted offer on the table.