Taking off work for 2 weeks

I am having to take off work for 2 weeks....more or less.

SO i will be turning my phone off...
(I am letting everybody know so you dont think im ignoring you lol)

Will update - when I am back to work.

THANK YOU..
Until next time

:'(
:'( Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
hey you never texted me back! lol..anyways i love your new picture..lets make plans when i am back to work....REMEMBER?
  • bbkid
  • 04-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Uh Nali, after our 'er, uh, ah, communication today, I have to say: I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR, BABY.
You're killin' me here Ruby....LOL

Nali.... I like your avatar more than he does
based on what I understand this screams retirement and then back in 2 weeks...
well not really just some gas for the fire.
based on what I understand this screams retirement and then back in 2 weeks...
well not really just some gas for the fire. Originally Posted by live4fun

Actually i'm not working at all right now. I'm not taking appointments. I am dealing with a personal issue at the moment. I dont need to "fake retirement" to get business. I've had to turn down numerous appointments the past few days and i HAD my whole week booked but due to finding out some information today i had to cancel my next week and put my work ON HOLD.

In all honesty i never have trouble getting business. (not jinxing myself lol)

THE ONLY REASON why i posted this was to inform people why i wouldnt be asnwering any calls/texts/emails the next few weeks.

WAIT, why am i even explaining myself to somebody i've never even had a conversation with before? LMFAO.
Ruby, sometimes it's best to just say "I'm going on vacation see you in two weeks bon voyage!!" ~It's just shuts the rumor mill up.
hey you never texted me back! lol..anyways i love your new picture..lets make plans when i am back to work....REMEMBER? Originally Posted by rubyred
I know, I know. I've had a lot of bs going on. :/ I'll text ya in the a.m. for some chit chat. Thank you baby girl. <3 Yes, I remember. HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!!
It's A.M. now Nali lol....
Uh Nali, after our 'er, uh, ah, communication today, I have to say: I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR, BABY. Originally Posted by bbkid
Thanks lovey! Looking forward to some more 'er, uh, ah, communication. Gimme a shout
Nali.... I like your avatar more than he does Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
D'awwwww! Most of y'all have only seen my rear from the pics on my showcase. I thought the least I could do was flash a smile and uh... my antbites if you will. teehee
Can I 'er, uh, ah communicate with you some too
Take all the time you need Ruby. You are a super sweet girl and I will see you when you return.
+1
You see? Now that's honest...She's not "retiring"........