ladies I need references Pleasae help

Hi ladies, i am new to this site but not new to the hobby. I was an ASPD member since its start up. I knew Amber personally. I met Amber when she was living at the Red Roof Inn with the Blonde girl who slips my name. Any way after our session, instead of money she wanted me to take her to Office Depot so I could buy her a program for building a website. A week later i saw her again and there was the birth of ASPD, she was nearly complete building it and made me her 3rd member. So i have been around along time. ASPD was the cause of my divorce. No my wife didnt catch me or anything like that, It just made me realize what a bitch she was and made me love women so much more and it gave me access to them. I remarried and have been faithful until 2 weeks ago when i found out that my latest wife has been secretly seeing her ex, someone she has 3 kids with and was married to for 9 years. He is a jobless piece of crap who lives with his mother but for some reason, she wont leave the piece of shit alone. So i kicked her out to go be with him. Anyway, i dont want another relationship, too old to date and just want a part time lover. If any ladies are newbie friendly and would enjoy the company of a 48 yo White professional guy who will treat you with respect, please send me a message.