did candacerane die?

where is candacerane - she dropped off the end of earth... no one can find her
She had a stalker named " makemehappy" and fled the country
She fled the COUNTRY??? really??
  • Dlh
  • 07-10-2018, 06:49 AM
If she wanted you to know she died she would have told you!
If she wanted you to know she died she would have told you! Originally Posted by Dlh
Now that was funny!
She was a fucking nutcase, plain and simple.
If she wanted you to know she died she would have told you! Originally Posted by Dlh
That was good!
she told me she was sick when we were friends (only friends).
when we were friends... she told me she was sick. I am thinking she past away.
she was sick, I think she passed away
sounds like you went to Gay Pride Day at the Pirates Baseball game. Hope you got your rainbow hat.
Hope she's alright she's pretty cool fun girl
when we were friends... she told me she was sick. I am thinking she past away. Originally Posted by makemehappy
she told me she was sick when we were friends (only friends). Originally Posted by makemehappy
a while back, she told me she was sick. She may have passed away. Nothing to joke about guys. Especially the ones that knew her. Originally Posted by makemehappy
she was sick, I think she passed away Originally Posted by makemehappy
I wonder if she was sick
Let's review:
1. She verbally stated she was sick to you. Let's be clear...you two were only friends at the time, nothing more. Certainly not a hooker and a john. Ok, got it.
2. You think she "past" away.
3. You think she passed away. Ok. Way to go spellcheck.
4. Something about a Pirate game. Gay pride. Is this a clue? Was she there and you guys locked eyes on the Jumbotron?
5. She "dropped off" the end of the Earth. So are you one of these "flat earthers" too? That would explain a few things about this thread.
We need to start a new thread to look into this matter.