candacerane was ill

a while back, she told me she was sick. She may have passed away. Nothing to joke about guys. Especially the ones that knew her.
I personally don't think its any of your business or anyone else's here. Look, if you had a relationship with her that made it appropriate for you to know her personal status, you would know. Apparently you didn't or don't. If I knew anything about her situation, I certainly wouldn't share it with you or anyone else here. You really should just let it go. Seriously, not joking.
I agree with Big Stig. Let's hope that lady is okay. Other than that, none of our business.
It never ceases to amaze me how many chalooches on hooker boards actually think hookers are close to them. And they have to post threads about their well being or even if they’re alive. They try to make it their business and every fucking else’s business.,Fucking retarded.

Fucks fire, I just noticed it was Tatts that is the OP. But what I said still holds true.
I agree with Big Stig. Let's hope that lady is okay. Other than that, none of our business. Originally Posted by Polishpower
Then why did you start this thread, tatts?

I just noticed it was Tatts that is the OP. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep. Polishpower = makemehappy = kumquatboy. Whack-a-mole time.
“chalooches”. An Italian friend said that word a few months ago. I looked at him. He assumed it was common knowledge that I knew what it meant. I assumed it was bad, and nodded in the affirmative.
If Tatts=Chalooch. I don’t want to be a Chalooch!
Who is Tatts now?? I remember my heartfelt advice to him that he talked too much! Maybe all Chalooches do?
“chalooches”. An Italian friend said that word a few months ago. I looked at him. He assumed it was common knowledge that I knew what it meant. I assumed it was bad, and nodded in the affirmative.
If Tatts=Chalooch. I don’t want to be a Chalooch!
Who is Tatts now?? I remember my heartfelt advice to him that he talked too much! Maybe all Chalooches do? Originally Posted by noginworking
You mean chooch. The Italian word is "ciuccio" which means jackass. I'm Italian and it's a word I use frequently when describing people.
You mean chooch. The Italian word is "ciuccio" which means jackass. I'm Italian and it's a word I use frequently when describing people. Originally Posted by Monco
Chalooch means jackass as well. I don’t know the country of origin.
Learn something every day! No clean cheap hoodrats, but boy, I’m ready to put in my Babel order!
Chalooches...lol! I'll also add that to my vocabulary.