Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’2”, great rack, great ass, very hot as most know
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by rodgerrabbit
Varies contact her
Seen Sarah a couple weeks ago , I will say the body is still as strong as ever but the one thing that concerned me (and im not a Dr) was the red bumps up and down her arms and some on her face , it was too wide spread to be a rash and kinda looked like bed bug bites (who knows)but just putting that out there because I know a lot have went BB with her including me (not this time though)
And before I get bashed Im just putting this out there for others .
Thanks RBT. Appreciate your candor
Seen Sarah a couple weeks ago , I will say the body is still as strong as ever but the one thing that concerned me (and im not a Dr) was the red bumps up and down her arms and some on her face , it was too wide spread to be a rash and kinda looked like bed bug bites (who knows)but just putting that out there because I know a lot have went BB with her including me (not this time though)
And before I get bashed Im just putting this out there for others . Originally Posted by Red Bow Tie

I don't think you should get bashed for being honest. Thanks for the info. I do think its time to stop referencing BB as a concern as most if not all providers dabble in it. Risky business in many ways. Be safe.
I’m not singling out anyone. Certainly not Sara who I have never seen before. Jstaff edit-pk
Does she accept new clients? I've tried contacting her a few weeks back but nothing back.
I've tried contacting her and never heard anything back, either. Information above indicates we may have dodged a bullet...or not.
She's a favorite of many on here, staff edit-pk Would be great if someone can find out from the provider herself what's actually going on and if any of us should be concerned.
Given the nature of the business and the description given, my first guess would be scabies. Not serious, but very itchy and kind of gross when you think about what is actually happening. Easily treatable though.
See she’s just as busy as ever. Hot and a good time for sure
One of you sycophants of hers, ask her or let us know how she looks. Seen her twice , god is good! What a form! And game for most stuff.
I talked to her and she said that she was taking some medication that made her break out. She also claims to not partake in BB other than BJ. She is actually very pleasant to talk to.
Lets be aware of the guidelines here folks.
Peace
PK
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.