State: Pennsylvania
Address: Pittsburgh north
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: cfs, miss, bbbj doggie
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, trim, nice boobs, tight ass body.
Recommendation: Yes
I emailed her, quick response. She sent me the link to her eros profile, damn! I'll be seeing her as soon as I can.
I emailed her, quick response. She sent me the link to her eros profile, damn! I'll be seeing her as soon as I can. Originally Posted by raemonj
She has been around a long time. Has a profile on here as she used to post ads here on occasion
Emailed me back and wanted 2 recent provider references and links to their websites.
She also asked for references from me, I told her she could look me up on TOS and here, let's see if she hits me back or not. I've seen that she's been on TOS for quite awhile.
When I started this hobby in 2014, she was around. Is it us not sharing HoFo, or that ladies come and go from providing? Maybe a hottie just gets a stable and rolls UTR.
She’s been in and out of the hobby for years. I met her when she was working at Summertime. She’s a reasonable and sane lady. She comes and goes.
I know she's been in this hobby as long as I have (probably longer) and I only first saw her about 6 months ago. Did outcall to local hotel. Very laid back and easy to talk to. Nice and fit body. Had fun, not a clockwatcher. Would repeat.