Encounter: Petiteplsr did not give the full time for BCD

Date: 6/28 (staff edit at OP's request; z)
Name: petiteplsr
Phone: 737-215-7179
Email Address: petiteplsr@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=446481
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain area hotel
Activities: Brief BBBJ, MISH CFS.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 34D-20-25, 5'2", Facial Acne, photos are accurate.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review.
Was on the radar. Thx
Quit whining and move on. It has always been my experience that Petiteplsr gives far more than she has to and if you feel cheated it is probably on you. No provider takes well to being threatened or told how to run her business. To bully a provider and threaten her with be a bad reviews unless she gives you free time is bullshit. Remember text messages run both ways. Furthermore on the night of 6/29 I was with her All night which included a very nice dinner. I even wrote a review. A real one. So give it up and move on. She is a sweet lady that is well worth the effort to see.
Shooter you are indeed correct. It was on a my payday which was Friday the 28th. I will request a change of date from the moderators. The Visit took place and I do have proof from the provider backing up this review should the moderators need correspondence. I am pleased your experience was a good one. I had a similar one with her on my birthday last year as well. She has stated to me that she will not make this right, and I am fine with that. My story is true.
Pass the popcorn!
Rising Drama The Sequel
NEVER Pay Upfront.

The easiest way to get a provider not to see you is give her a gift of $.
Unfortunately I was queried a couple of days prior to Risn’s “Review” by the provider asking what should she do about a customer threatening to write a fake bad review if she didn’t agree to provide him free sessions. I advised her to PM the mods. No idea what she did.
But what really irks me is abusing the board to extort a provider.
Even if, yes a big IF, the session described here happened and went as described, the OP should have had the balls to just post it. Using the board to threaten a provider, that’s wrong, cowardly, disgusting,...
My intent was never to extort or blackmail. The provider started texting me on July 5th, and continued until Thursday of last week, admitting she did not provide the full hour. She made a offer to make up the session several different times. I have text and voicemails to back this up. I waited in good faith to allow her the opportunity to fulfill her promise. I am sorry if I told the truth about your ATF. What is stated in the review is factual. I am sure the provider can post her side in Co-Ed or some other public area if she has a rebuttal. I have no further comment in this post. My review is what transpired.
Sounds like a case of crying over spilled milk. It'll be okay, just take a nap with a pacifier.
I am going to side with Rise2. There is a saying in the car business that "buyers are liars."
In the hobby, "buyer beware."
What's disturbing is the Provider is now telling people that I left without paying. I have never done that to anyone and I can assure you that I paid significantly more then I received in services.
I'd like to clarify my previous comment on this convoluted tale of "he said she said."
In "siding" with Risn2, I wasn't implying that petiteplsr is guilty of any improprieties or that she isn't an honorable provider. Indeed, I have never met her, but hope to see her soon based on the overwhelming number of positive reviews. Having been a hobbyist for several years, I've been stood up and/or generally ripped off on a few occasions. So, I could see where IF what he was saying was true, he had every right to log a complaint. But I think Ms. Petite is probably A-OK!