Joined when I was 18 and just now able to post so I am LOSTT

Can anyone give any pointers on how I post here?
You just did
I mean to advertise..
Welcome!! I hope you are enjoying yourself so far.

There is also a Providers Locker room
To ask questions and get help.

Advertising is not allowed here ..:/ it's strictly a Male Review Board

However when there is a review posted your phone will blow up like crazy here ( even if it's a bad review)
Publicity is Publicity..

Please screen & do not believe everyone on here that may say they are this or that sometimes the handles are not all REAL & even if a poster has 10 reviews it's important to research & contact the reviewer so that she may confirm that ya she saw him & it's a real review.
Guys do post bullshit reviews .
So always screen & check..aside from getting a deposit so your not wasting your time ever waiting on a No-show.

I hope you have as much fun..

Hugs!
The op is an exceptional provider who I've had the pleasure of seeing several times. I highly recommend
The OP is a good provider plan on setting something else up with her. Good skills!!
I mean to advertise.. Originally Posted by Ivie Lustt
Ads Aren't "Legally" Allowed In Texas.

Welcome to posting hon and Welcome Aboard!

Happy Hobbying
Can anyone give any pointers on how I post here? Originally Posted by Ivie Lustt

Welcome Doll

This site has a few places to post but not ads.

Good advice from Miss Venusnova, to check out the ladies room etc.
Thank y'all so much for the info and Pitroom IAmThem thank you guys so much for the kind words!!
Welcome back dear!
Can anyone give any pointers on how I post here? Originally Posted by Ivie Lustt
Posting taint photos is always a good ice breaker and attention getter.
^ What he said....
I have had the pleasure of seeing Ivy many times over the last few years..top notch...oral skills are amazing. Right now Zim a OH2 refugee... hopefully that gets fixed soon...I have over 60 review on here tho...just not recently..
Didn’t ECCIE change the age requirement a few years ago and providers had to show documentation they were at least 21 years old or their account was suspended pending verification.
^^^ She joined at 18, I’m guessing she’s 21 now. Seems to be that’s why she’s lost no advertisement.