Trump Unworthy to Hold Office

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...1X5?li=BBnbfcL

I agree. He is not worthy to hold any office. Not even dog catcher.
I agree, unless of course we are talking about re-electing Biden or Harris or Newsome and then it becomes a no brainer since those 3 are also un-worthy of holding office.

So what does one do when confronted with 4 unworthy people? Why you vote policy of course which is exactly what I intend to do.

And it is exactly what Democrats are saying. While about 70% of Democrats say they don't want Biden to run again because they find him unfit for office, 92% of Democrats say they will vote for Biden anyway in a race against Trump. Looks like the vast majority of us agree that we'll will vote for one un-worthy person to keep the other un-worty person with un-worthy policies from holding office.
  • Tiny
  • 07-23-2022, 07:53 PM
I agree, unless of course we are talking about re-electing Biden or Harris or Newsome and then it becomes a no brainer since those 3 are also un-worthy of holding office.

So what does one do when confronted with 4 unworthy people? Why you vote policy of course which is exactly what I intend to do.

And it is exactly what Democrats are saying. While about 70% of Democrats say they don't want Biden to run again because they find him unfit for office, 92% of Democrats say they will vote for Biden anyway in a race against Trump. Looks like the vast majority of us agree that we'll will vote for one un-worthy person to keep the other un-worty person with un-worthy policies from holding office. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Trump's a bridge too far for me. Give me a choice of Trump or Biden or Harris or Newsome and I'll vote for the Libertarian. Unless they nominate someone like John McAfee, who was runner up to Gary Johnson in the 2016 Libertarian primaries. Then I'll write in Amy the Wonder Dog. Or hell, I'll write in Hedonist Forever for president and Blackman for VP. That ought to be entertaining.

Blackman, you're smart and a good guy and all that, but I figure you'd raise my taxes. So Hedonist gets top nod. You can be Hedonist's Mike Pence though.

And it is exactly what Democrats are saying. While about 70% of Democrats say they don't want Biden to run again because they find him unfit for office, 92% of Democrats say they will vote for Biden anyway in a race against Trump. Looks like the vast majority of us agree that we'll will vote for one un-worthy person to keep the other un-worty person with un-worthy policies from holding office. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Liberals think they have corner on who is and who isn't worthy to hold office. They can go screw themselves. What we have in office right now isn't worthy to hold office.
You should take your foot off the floorboard there bud.

The GOP is gonna distance themselves from the Clown Who Would Be King. It’s happening as we speak. Soon it’ll just be him and you. Enjoy the “Truth.”
You should take your foot off the floorboard there bud.

The GOP is gonna distance themselves from the Clown Who Would Be King. It’s happening as we speak. Soon it’ll just be him and you. Enjoy the “Truth.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The truth is you might be in for a rude awakening. Your little demented puppet is getting more and more unelectable by the day. Biden and the Democratic Party are running on empty.
Shhhhhh 1b1 and YR. Fox hasn't told them that yet. It would suck for their ratings. And if Fox hasn't said it yet, that means it is not true.
Trump's a bridge too far for me. Give me a choice of Trump or Biden or Harris or Newsome and I'll vote for the Libertarian. Unless they nominate someone like John McAfee, who was runner up to Gary Johnson in the 2016 Libertarian primaries. Then I'll write in Amy the Wonder Dog. Or hell, I'll write in Hedonist Forever for president and Blackman for VP. That ought to be entertaining.

Blackman, you're smart and a good guy and all that, but I figure you'd raise my taxes. So Hedonist gets top nod. You can be Hedonist's Mike Pence though. Originally Posted by Tiny

Thank you, thank you! If nominated, I shall run and if elected I shall serve but like most Presidents, I'll have to reserve my VP pick for someone who let's say, is "more aligned" with my policy initiatives than 1bm1 but I can assure you and 1bm1, there will be many Black and Brown people in my administration and while I won't rule out the possibility that somewhere out there, there are transsexual, non binary people capable of believing and following my directives, unfortunately none now serving in the Biden administration will be offered a job in my administration, especially that Admiral, who is quite possibly the less attractive man/ woman/ human, I have ever seen and nobody wants to look at that.

I'll always remember you Tiny as my first vote!
... "Not Worthy."

And here I was surely under the impression that THE VOTERS
decide just WHO is worthy or not worthy.

Reckon I learn something new every day here in America.

However - you might want to inform the pollsters about
President Trump's non-worthyness. 'Cause they STILL have Him
the odds-on FAVOURITE to Win in 2024. ...

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 07-24-2022, 12:51 PM
Thank you, thank you! If nominated, I shall run and if elected I shall serve but like most Presidents, I'll have to reserve my VP pick for someone who let's say, is "more aligned" with my policy initiatives than 1bm1 but I can assure you and 1bm1, there will be many Black and Brown people in my administration and while I won't rule out the possibility that somewhere out there, there are transsexual, non binary people capable of believing and following my directives, unfortunately none now serving in the Biden administration will be offered a job in my administration, especially that Admiral, who is quite possibly the less attractive man/ woman/ human, I have ever seen and nobody wants to look at that.

I'll always remember you Tiny as my first vote! Originally Posted by HedonistForever

I suspect you'd make a better president than anyone we've had since Bill Clinton in his 2nd term. And I'm not joking. Admittedly though the bar was set low by George W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden.

I would however vote for Ronald Reagan, LustyLad or Texas Contrarian before I'd vote for you. LustyLad and Texas Contrarian have a stronger background in economics. And Reagan was in a league unto his own.
The New York Times is totally unqualified to make comments on who is worthy to be President.
I suspect you'd make a better president than anyone we've had since Bill Clinton in his 2nd term. And I'm not joking. Admittedly though the bar was set low by George W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden.

I would however vote for Ronald Reagan, LustyLad or Texas Contrarian before I'd vote for you. LustyLad and Texas Contrarian have a stronger background in economics. And Reagan was in a league unto his own. Originally Posted by Tiny

Damn, to quote scripture ( what I do when I'm upset ) "They giveth with one hand and taketh away with another".
Fuck unworthy. Trump will soon be ineligible.
Fuck unworthy. Trump will soon be ineligible. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How's that?