Encounter: Samantha_Yi: enthusiastic, kinky & fun!

Date: 6/15/18
Name: Samantha_Yi
Phone: 7134805677
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: See ROS - staff edit -ck
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West/Katy
Activities: Total PSE, Lfk, bbbj, ff, bls, dt, spitting, dato, daty, mish, k9, cg, rcg, dirty talk, choking, hair pulling, hj, tea bagging, cof
Hair Length and Color: Dark, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny, about 5-1, petite, very cute with man made d-cups a couple tats here and there. Definitely built for this line of work, lol...
She's very confident, forward and enthusiastic, with no accent at all.
Recommendation: Yes
She is beyond fun and really loves what she does. She’ll get a down and dirty as you can take it. I’ve seen her twice and will definitely see her again...and again...and again.
Damn. Hope I win the lottery before my next trip to Houston... this makes 3 girls tied on top of my HTown TDL - I don’t want to have to choose!
Houston review... moved to correct forum
Yeah she's been on my radar for a minute now. Thanks for the intel...
  • pxmcc
  • 06-23-2018, 10:25 AM
sounds fun. good review.
Love me some Samantha Yi. Total PSE MILF?

Unfortunately I’ve been too damn busy the past two months to tap that... Her COF/CIM is off the charts. I miss her.
How's her face?
awesome review.

How's her face? Originally Posted by chad.dach
I find her very pretty, but I got hammered as a "white knight" in another review about her, so who knows.
I find her very pretty, but I got hammered as a "white knight" in another review about her, so who knows. Originally Posted by abqspencer
I don't think the average "white" knight can really assess the beauty of an Asian woman.
She also has an ass fetish tuma or tuha.
Was in contact with her the past few days, but couldn’t narrow down a time to get with her so I missed out meeting her again.