Pay 4 Play

I have a ? that both providers & hobbiest might have a opinion on. I will first say that I do understand $ is for time, but watching the clock spoils things at times. I have an arrangment with a few( ok 1 or 2) that the $ is for how ever long the visit takes, basically 1 to 2 hours. I pay the same price no matter how long we spend togethor, is that a problem? I do not like adds that say $ for 30 $$ for 1 ectt.... There is a lot more to GFE than how long you have to get off & out. I do understand that a high volume provider has to get on with business but I tend to avoid high volumn providers if that is even possible.

My basic question is: Why not a visit price and no time refrain, within reason of course, instead of 30 minutes, 1 hour, ecttt...
  • Z10
  • 11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Cash, I think everything is negotiable, especially if you have established some type of connection. I also have a few lady friends, that don't watch the clock so closely. I just try not to abuse the situation.
1. Because some providers will rush thru and cut the guys short.

2. Because some guys will string it out .

Who says when the appointment is over ?
1. Because some providers will rush thru and cut the guys short.

2. Because some guys will string it out .

Who says when the appointment is over ? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Exactly.....I have some clients that I don't mind going over the allotted time. I would not extend that offer to just anyone though. Bottom line is this is our job. We are not the only people that charge by the hour. I don't know anybody that gets paid hourly but tells their job "it's okay.....I will stay an hour late w/out pay".
Well I guess from my stand point I say that because I have to put some limit on time. I have a LOT of siblings and family, as well as another job, and sometimes I can go over "time" other times I may need that "limit" to be set for personal reasons. I think also that the whole "price for certain amount of time" is just how we providers have learned to tag our services. I do personally go over time on occasion when I am in a date but there are also times I just can't go over time, whether it be due to personal reasons or other reasons.
When I first saw the post I thought you were talking about New Mexico politics.
What is considered "within reason" and who makes that decision? lol