WHY, NO TEXTING? - Providers please explain.

Now i've been around the block once or twice, but I just want to know why do so many providers make it a point not to accept text messages. (They even post it on their ads?)

I mean I can understand that they don't want LE to have written proof, but that's a dumb argument, because they can just as easily record the conversation.

I just don't get it. It's annoying for a guy like me, because I am an extremely busy guy. I don't have time to sit and talk about what I want to do to you when about 95% of the time I have a business client on the other side of my desk... Texting is easier and less headache..

Is there something else that i'm missing? Can some hottie explain... ?
EPNAV
I was wondering the same epnav44.
  • Tetas
  • 12-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Maybe their pre-paid hobby phone doesn't have a text plan and is a pain in the ass to type on?
I know mine is and charges half a minute for every text in or out.
I was thinking that too. Maybe you should post this on the main discussion board so we can get more answers. I would rather text than call just because of my SO looks at my call logs as to texting there is no tracking..just my .02. I know alot of people say I should get a hobby phone but that will just take out money from my fun time.
This was just recently discussed here...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=139815

Hpoe that helps
thanks Ivy Chick
Your very welcome!
I prefer to hear a guy's voice and get a "feel" for him - which is part of screening for a lot of providers. Plus I hate texting. And I think it takes a lot less time to talk on the phone than it does to text.
Here is a girl that will allow you to text but she is out of Glendale...
http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ush-21/2967396
Tx_Boy,
How his this girl? Are there any reviews for her?
Can you elaborate on your experience with her...
Thanks,
EPNAV
I personally prefer email for everything even over the phone calls as well because I keep every email and carefully organize them so I can go back and reference whether it be to refresh my memory, see what he requested or what he likes if I do not remember, see if he was a no go. Just lots of reasons.
Tx_Boy,
How his this girl? Are there any reviews for her?
Can you elaborate on your experience with her...
Thanks,
EPNAV Originally Posted by epnav44
Sorry but I have never seen her... I just saw her ad and it said she takes text messages so I put it here. Sorry if I gave you the impression that I have seen her before.
I can talk and text but I prefer talking because it's faster but if I'm around family texting is best