any knowledge of??

Any sister provider pairs? Twins would be preferred lol

I read a while back about a mother daughter pair but from what I understood they were bbw and not my cup of tea.
How would you know they are related unless they are twins. Any 2 girls can say - we are sisters or mother and daughter. Twins are an exception though !!!
I read a review in the Dallas board several months ago of a sister double. I can't seem to find it but I know I read it.
Wish we could pin down that review, would love to experience this. Good point though unless twins they could very easily falsely advertise. I bet I would fall for it! Guess this christmas got me to dreaming
Codi and Candi in San Antonio are sisters. They look a lot alike even though one is shorter than the other. They have always been known as sisters, and I think it's true. Maybe you could ask in the San Antonio forums or Men's lounge.
Oh wow and they "provide" together?
Yes. They used to provide together regularly. I've never met them, but they seemed really nice in emails we exchanged a couple of years ago. Now it seems Candi only provides occassionally. Check out Codi's SA ad.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=145006