Let's go shopping~

I was wandering around the site and found myself going to thre Arlington Prostitution arrest web page.

WOW I need to go to Arlington. for street they looked pretty good to me!
Not going to find much.
Arlington has been cleaned up
Almost everywhere has been cleaned up.
  • Logan
  • 12-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Yep, the good ol’ dayz of racing from GP to Arlington to check out the action are long gone. There used to be some AMAZING finds in Arlington, but all that went away with the announcement of the new stadium.

Rare finds like Lil Strawberry and Lil Zoey are now distant memories. Even 18 yo Alice was tricking out of the infamous Arlington Inn (I believe Pokins lucked into her there). There was a time when 18-20 yos like them were plentiful in that city, but now you can really only luck into these types of finds in Dallas theze days….

The last ones a keeper..I'm thinking she's not looking so good anymore. Any idea?
The last one is Alice. She was a great BP find 2-3 years ago. She resurfaced 6-8 months ago for a few weeks. She was a great visit. I wish she would post again.
Alice ... Alice, Alice, Alice. (w/ apologies to Little Feat.) Nice pic.

Reminds me of a great ol' Limerick - ad-libbed for Eccie:

An Eccie provider named Alice
used dyno-mite for a phallus.
They found her vagina
in North Carolina...
and part of her tits in Dallas.

(With sincere.Monday-inspired-boredom apologies.)

Happy New Year of hunting skank-tail, hobbyists.
  • mar6
  • 01-04-2011, 10:01 PM
I saw Alice a few times but I don't remember her being that hot. She was definitely a good girl though.
  • Logan
  • 01-30-2011, 01:39 PM
The last ones a keeper..I'm thinking she's not looking so good anymore. Any idea? Originally Posted by Down with Crown
Last I heard is that Alice was 6 months preggers or so. Unconfirmed report. She does have an Eccie handle and she posted here - http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=430486&postcount=23. She angrily told me to “get my facts straight” when I mentioned that she used to work for Don Vito Corleone. She posted that she no longer works for a “pimp” thinking that was who Don Vito was in reference too. Silly blonde!

Alice does have a lot of miles on her and was working for Don Vito for several years. She probably still is. If she has a boy, she might name it Michael or Santino. If a girl, probably Connie. He he