Clearing the Air

I came home from some fun at BDFW a few weeks back. I had the air on full blast and the windows open to try and kill the stench of smoke...unfortunately to no avail. My SO could smell it as asked. I was able to wiggle my way out but it was close. Any recommendations on getting rid of the smell of my sin before I head back to the real world?
Fabreeze works--somewhat...

Take a change of clothes if thats not too obvious. Do you have a gym membership? If your SC activities are Day shift you can go by your gym on the way home, shower, and change clothes etc. If you go to the SC on the night shift and are walking in at 2 AM smelling like a cig factory good luck explaining that away.
Even better with the cloths is to take a set for going to the clubs in. That way, you come home with what you left in. Dont forget to at least wash off your hair with a washcloth. Mine sniffs my hair if I am out late.
Tell her that you attended an AA meeting.
Or even better, your attending a sex addition support group. That should distract her from thinking about strip clubs.
Either put a change of clothes in the car or smoke a crappy cigar on the way home. You will stink so bad she will make you hop in the shower before going to bed. Works every time!!!

Oh wait, the smoke was the problem! LOL Yea, good luck with that!!! Change of clothes will be your best bet!

I came home from some fun at BDFW a few weeks back. I had the air on full blast and the windows open to try and kill the stench of smoke...unfortunately to no avail. My SO could smell it as asked. I was able to wiggle my way out but it was close. Any recommendations on getting rid of the smell of my sin before I head back to the real world? Originally Posted by jks75226
This reminds me of a hilarious story from several years ago, well my buddies thought it was funny.
We went to BDFW and it was the typical BDFW naughty, nasty, grinding, bbbj action as usual. While dricing home I realized my fingers, shirt and pretty much everything smelled like sweet roses, pussy and smoke. So I thought it would be a good idea to take off my shirt while driving down 157 and hang it out of my truck. Well 2 seconds later my shirt was ripped from my drunken grip and I was too drunk to turn around and look for a shirt on 157. So I pulled into a gas station, gassed up and 'accidentally' spilled a shit load of gas on my pants which also smelled like stripper slides. When I got home I told my SO that we went to No Frills, got drunk, filled up on the way home and the nozzle broke spewing gasoline all over my nice shirt and pants. No naturally I threw the shirt away.... It worked!!!
  • Go4it
  • 01-06-2011, 08:19 PM
It doesn't take but a drop or two of gas on your pants to cover up all the smell. Seriously -- fill up and just get a little on your hands and then wipe on your pants. You don't need to splash it. Don't need to get it on your shirt and pants. Especially don't get your pants "wet" with gas or you will get an awful burn. Much like a sunburn. You can't do this often, but it works once a year.
Plain and simple. GAS WORKS!
So...you guys wipe gas on your clothes every time you go to a BDFW? LOL!

After the third or fourth time you did that, the wife would get just a little suspicious.
I always blame it on going to drink with the coworkers. All them smoke so the SO understands the smoke smell. Once I left the fare I couldn't get this stripper body cream smell off of me, yall know that stripper smell and I came up with this whole gas station atm robbery story. Lol. Stupid I know but I was drunk and she bought it.
my experience is that the SOs are not dumb when it comes to matters like this. you may get away with it once or twice but the odds are against you.

being single is the best option ......
Take up smoking...... No really, i stop at the local cigar store once or twice a month now to partake before going home.

- SES
Short of leaving the SO just so I can go have fun at a club I think I'll try the extra set of clothes and give myself a good wash up in a gas station restroom before heading home.
Yeah That Works To. Shit I think U R Good with That plan Bro.