New college girl on BP...any intel?

I found this ad, looks VERY interesting. I thought it was a fake, but the cowboys bucket lets me believe it's not.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...at-21/12231306

Any intel?
here are more pics of the same girl, so I would guess tgtbt:

http://www.foxhq.com/makenzie-college-cutie/
  • jwood
  • 01-12-2011, 11:22 AM
That pic has been on bp for a while
Yup, I have seen this girls picks posted on BP as Danielle. It a bait and switch, but the girl is actually decent looking. All services are covered, mechanical, and rushed. So, if you are looking for 20-30 min quickie for around $, it's not bad. I'm past my BP days, so I'm passing.
It a bait and switch
Thanks guys for the answers.

dogsmack, so the real provider is not the one on the pics or what?
Yup, I have seen this girls picks posted on BP as Danielle. It a bait and switch, but the girl is actually decent looking. All services are covered, mechanical, and rushed. So, if you are looking for 20-30 min quickie for around $, it's not bad. I'm past my BP days, so I'm passing. Originally Posted by dogsmack
Even though she is not the girl in the pic, is she just as hot? Does she do a BBBJ maybe even some CIM or something decent? If she is hot I might try her out.
The girl on the pic is a 9.9999999999999999999999 I want the original
  • Jet
  • 01-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Even though she is not the girl in the pic, is she just as hot? Does she do a BBBJ maybe even some CIM or something decent? If she is hot I might try her out. Originally Posted by Sexyhova
Mechanical, covered, and rushed (MCR). I would imagine she does nothing of what you are asking for if she is MCR. I bet theres no LFK, let alone DFK. I haven't seen her, but I was on the verge of leaving my apartment to see her until something else came up. Then I read a review on aspd and decided against it. Save your money. Dogsmack's response is not the first one I've seen on her.
  • Jet
  • 01-13-2011, 05:33 PM
The girl on the pic is a 9.9999999999999999999999 I want the original Originally Posted by Eccitatissimus
+1. I'd pay a few Bens to see her.
Sorry, just getting back on this one.
The girl in the pic is definitely NOT the girl at the door, but in my opinion, the girl at the door was still a solid 8. All services were covered, so sorry, no bbbj. No kissing of any kind. Like I said, pretty mechanical & rushed services. But here is the crazy thing, I could always ask her to rub her pussy and cum for me while I was fucking here. She would always say "sure", and start right in. Not too bad for a $ 30 min session.

She's certainly not for everyone, but like I said, she was from my early hobby days, so I guess I didn't know any different. Seeing ECCIE girls has completely changed my expectations, so I just don't even look at BP adds any more.
any time you see a pic. which is flawless. the photo quality.. assume it is a fake. ha ha.