Tattoos are distracting?

I love great art and don't understand the idea that they are distracting. Can anyone help me unpack your problem with ink? How does it distract you? All sorts of comical scenarios come to mind.
  • grail
  • 12-25-2015, 07:42 PM
Yes tats can be distracting as per this pic...
Op, i agree with you. Tattoos are beautiful.
Grail, i would do her over and over ....
Just to be clear, I'm not dissing anyone's preferences,just confused by the cultural reference to distracting.

For example in the pic above,I'm still able to find all the lady parts and am pretty sure I'd be able to get it up and have an orgasm. What's distracting and how does it affect someone?
What if she had a penis head tattooed on each nipple. Would you find that distracting?
"Distracting" isn't the word I would chose. To me a tattoo "detracts" from a girl's looks or natural beauty. I've never seen a single tattoo make a girl more appealing. I've seen thousands that make them less attractive. Why do something where the best you can do is break even. And in my book, rare indeed is the girl who breaks even.
I guess it's just a matter of varying perspectives. I find tattoos to be appealing, and a manifestation of lots of care, attention, precision, and creativity. (Some people even design their own tattoos or self-tattoo!) I find it interesting every time this topic emerges.

I wonder if the strong dislike I've seen for tattoos on this site is generational. When I think of my friends who range from being anywhere in their 20s through 40s, I think those who don't have tattoos are in the minority. The tattooed people I know don't fit into any "stereotypical" lifestyle or occupation. Some are artists, university professors, non profit workers, union organizers, and even a doctor! The notion that everyone who has a tattoo is "riff-raff" is much less applicable for many folks in my generation.

Here's another pic of Bonnie Rotten, this time with fellow tattooed babe Skin Diamond. Bonnie recently won AVN Performer of the Year for 2014. Awards aren't everything. But it just goes to show that there are more than enough people out there who think tattoos are more than just fine. And some who even think tattoos can add to someone's sexiness!

Alas, to each their own...
"Distracting" isn't the word I would chose. To me a tattoo "detracts" from a girl's looks or natural beauty. I've never seen a single tattoo make a girl more appealing. I've seen thousands that make them less attractive. Why do something where the best you can do is break even. And in my book, rare indeed is the girl who breaks even. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I personally thinks that tattoo on ladies enhance the beauty and the sex appeal. It all about the size, placement, and the quality of the tattoo.
  • Iam45
  • 12-25-2015, 09:29 PM
"Distracting" isn't the word I would chose. To me a tattoo "detracts" from a girl's looks or natural beauty. I've never seen a single tattoo make a girl more appealing. I've seen thousands that make them less attractive. Why do something where the best you can do is break even. And in my book, rare indeed is the girl who breaks even. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Sadly, I don't like blank white paper. I like to read a book. Some books are not well written but then a blank sheet of paper is boring to begin with.
I prefer ladies with no ink because that way you can appreciate their natural beauty. A few tatoos are ok but if everything is covered I don't think I would see her.
Good thing there something out there for everyone. I like ink...the more the better. Edgy chicks are fuckin hot.

If I want str8 laced, I'll fuck the SO. But I like to get that real shit in.
+1000

I'll add that I'm of a generation that -- how can I put this without ruffling feathers? -- tends to view women without tattoos more favorably than women with them.

Having said that, while I do tend to look on tattoos with disfavor, if I had rejected women who have them out of hand, I'd have missed knowing some really wonderful people the last three years.

I would also point out that it's a lot more useful to describe general location and size of tattoos rather than describing them as "nondistracting." I know of one well-reviewed provider whose tattoos have been described with that word; unless you are blind, there's no way that one in particular could be so described if you were with her in missionary of cowgirl positions.
I love tattoos!!
You are Ron Burgundy?

Here you go OP: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1476968
+1000

I'll add that I'm of a generation that -- how can I put this without ruffling feathers? -- tends to view women without tattoos more favorably than women with them.

Having said that, while I do tend to look on tattoos with disfavor, if I had rejected women who have them out of hand, I'd have missed knowing some really wonderful people the last three years.

I would also point out that it's a lot more useful to describe general location and size of tattoos rather than describing them as "nondistracting." I know of one well-reviewed provider whose tattoos have been described with that word; unless you are blind, there's no way that one in particular could be so described if you were with her in missionary of cowgirl positions. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'm not sure it's generational, I am from the younger generation (millenial) and I have the same view.