Are The Republicans in Alabama Fukin' Brain Dead??!!

This god damned creep Roy Moore is leading in the polls among Republican Voters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...YYM?li=BBnb7Kz

Is there something in the water down there. These morons cost the Republicans an important Senate Seat last time by insisting on nominating this degenerate.

President Trump needs to step in. Tell the people in Alabama to cut this insane shit out. Maybe he can talk some sense into the Primary Voters.
Where are the women who accused Moore of improprieties? Gone...without a trace. Their job was done. Moore may be an ass but he didn't lose because the democrat was better. He lost became of the made up scandal. I say let the people choose. I didn't like it at all when McConnell started picking winners and losers in GOP primaries. It is the job of the voters of Alabama.
Come on, he as in to stuff that we can’t even talk about here on SHMB.

If they nominate that perv, they will simply hand over the Senate seat to the Dems again.
I agree they have Borked him and it will cause the loss of what should be an easy seat.

He needs to step down but he won't.
Nick Saban isn't just Alabama's highest-paid public employee. A new ranking shows he's the highest-paid public employee - by far - in the country.

https://www.al.com/news/2018/04/nick...s_highest.html

I think they'll try to smear Roy moore again. will it work the 2nd time? don't know!
  • Trey
  • 04-17-2019, 01:03 AM
Nick Saban isn't just Alabama's highest-paid public employee. A new ranking shows he's the highest-paid public employee - by far - in the country.

https://www.al.com/news/2018/04/nick...s_highest.html

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Long way down that list before you find someone with a real job.
Where are the women who accused Moore of improprieties? Gone...without a trace. Their job was done. Moore may be an ass but he didn't lose because the democrat was better. He lost became of the made up scandal. I say let the people choose. I didn't like it at all when McConnell started picking winners and losers in GOP primaries. It is the job of the voters of Alabama. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He lost because he was banned from the mall.
Long way down that list before you find someone with a real job. Originally Posted by Trey
They love their football down there.
He lost because he was banned from the mall. Originally Posted by adav8s28

that was 40 fucking years ago!
I wonder who Steve Bannon is backing for 2020? Had he not backed Moore it is very doubtful Moore wins the primary and in all likelihood the Senate seat remains Republican.
I wonder who Steve Bannon is backing for 2020? Had he not backed Moore it is very doubtful Moore wins the primary and in all likelihood the Senate seat remains Republican. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Voters need to learn that there is nothing "local" about Senate races. The instant the votes are counted, they become national figures. The party in control makes the rules.

Insanity can be defined as doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome. Learn from mistakes. Tell this creep to fuck off.
Long way down that list before you find someone with a real job. Originally Posted by Trey
I’ll bet Saban works longer hours than all those people “down” the line. Not to mention all the revenues he produces for the University and the state.
Voters need to learn that there is nothing "local" about Senate races. The instant the votes are counted, they become national figures. The party in control makes the rules.

Insanity can be defined as doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome. Learn from mistakes. Tell this creep to fuck off. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Alabamans don't take kindly on outsiders telling them who to vote for.
  • Trey
  • 04-17-2019, 10:42 AM
I’ll bet Saban works longer hours than all those people “down” the line. Not to mention all the revenues he produces for the University and the state. Originally Posted by bambino
I really doubt he puts in that many hours. I know for a fact he ain't producing better citizens to be of use to society by coaching football. No wonder our educational system is failing we spend way to much on games and stadiums for the games. "You don't need to read boys, ya need to RUN".