amp spas closing their doors

2 have perma closed after visits from officials.

What does that say about the doubters/promoters of human trafficking?
Which two?

Some are saying that the amps will open when Health rule violations are fixed.
One has the property up for sale the other completely moved out in middle of night!

Im hearing of others perma closing I just cant confirm because I have not seen the buildings!

Im hoping they run all these traffickers out of town or lock em' up! Detriment to the hobby that adds the bad stigmatism!
Didn't answer the question. Which two?

One has the property up for sale the other completely moved out in middle of night!

Im hearing of others perma closing I just cant confirm because I have not seen the buildings!

Im hoping they run all these traffickers out of town or lock em' up! Detriment to the hobby that adds the bad stigmatism! Originally Posted by winn dixie
  • topps
  • 04-23-2021, 12:59 PM
Just driving by, I've noticed YJ and Sunny have not been operating lately. I have no inside knowledge why, though.
If you think every Asian woman earning a living is a victim of trafficking you are a racist! And a moron.

Do you really believe everything the government tells you? That probably qualifies you to be an idiot as well.
If you think every Asian woman earning a living is a victim of trafficking you are a racist! And a moron.

Do you really believe everything the government tells you? That probably qualifies you to be an idiot as well. Originally Posted by wannaknow
lol

I ignore race baiters! I do call out b/s!!

Where did I mention any race? Did I mention any other occupation except trafficked sex workers? Ahh NO!

Appears that others have the race problem!
Didn't answer the question. Which two? Originally Posted by Bagheera
House/building at Aroma is for sale and dark.

The rub place behind Whataburger at 35 and Braker is closed and dark. Never knew the name of the place. Just had a "Massage sign" in front.
Which two?

Some are saying that the amps will open when Health rule violations are fixed. Originally Posted by Cpt_Ahab
It was more than "health" codes that made these places not only close but move out!
Seems like you’re on a mission to close them all, WD? What happened to change your mind?
Seems like you’re on a mission to close them all, WD? What happened to change your mind? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't get them started again
I no longer will turn the other cheek on trafficking.

Ya'll can promote, deny or stick your heads in the sand but most rub and tugs are trafficked!

Places aint closing because of "health code" violations!
“Most” is not “all”, so which ones are okay to visit? Or, is your agenda as mindless as your assault?
“Most” is not “all”, so which ones are okay to visit? Or, is your agenda as mindless as your assault? Originally Posted by princeclubhopper
Playing word games? Trivial!

I have no agenda and made no "assault"!

I just dont believe in Human Trafficking.
So then perform your public service accurately. You’re the one who said “most”, which is not “all”. Again, which ones are okay?