Austinbarefootmassage

Has anyone ever tried this and willing to talk about it? Please PM if you prefer. thanks.

www.austinbarefootmassage.com
If you want a massage it’s great. If you are looking for extras many better options out there.
Anne has been around for at least 20+ years. She used to and still may advertise in the Austin Chronicle. That was when it was a good place to find white chicks who gave extras like Geisala, Elizabeth, Shawty, Vicky, Gwynn, Gail (my ATF), Kim, Casey, etc. Over time the AMPs ran them out of business. I have seen her twice. It was L1 and NE (outside shirt). Back then the session also included a "luxury bath" where she bathes you in the tub. It was a nice treat. The last time I saw her was probably 15 years ago. She is probably 55+ years old. Hope this helps.
Anne has been around for at least 20+ years. She used to and still may advertise in the Austin Chronicle. That was when it was a good place to find white chicks who gave extras like Geisala, Elizabeth, Shawty, Vicky, Gwynn, Gail (my ATF), Kim, Casey, etc. Over time the AMPs ran them out of business. I have seen her twice. It was L1 and NE (outside shirt). Back then the session also included a "luxury bath" where she bathes you in the tub. It was a nice treat. The last time I saw her was probably 15 years ago. She is probably 55+ years old. Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

I was playing back then too and had a good time although I cringe now at some of the women I had sessions with. Anne has new gig now and I was curious if her procedure has changed very much. Also, I have wondered that with the pressure being brought on the AMPs now if there might be a resurgence of private but more mature ladies like in the past.