Does anyone know?

• J-Boy
  • 06-17-2021, 01:10 PM
What has become of Julie and Cici of M. Stone? Or the much loved Vivian?

Too long gone....
  • topps
  • 06-17-2021, 03:00 PM
Vivian has been back and I saw her a couple of times at Greystone a couple of months ago. Do not know anything about Cici or Julie, only that I miss them greatly.
There was this amazing place called Crystal Massage that had the hottest chicks. Anyone know what happened to them?
Hopefully these ladies found a better way of life.
Hopefully these ladies found a better way of life. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I hope they paid off their debt AND found a better way of life.

I remember seeing Vivian years ago and she did the chicken wing and frog leg technique. The best at that was my lovely Mia. Hope she is also in a much better place.
Oh boy the two uninformed losers ( wd and tt) weigh in. I know where cici and julie are, actual facts not the crap they spew. Still going to the spa they worked at. So i know the facts.
Oh boy the two uninformed losers ( wd and tt) weigh in. I know where cici and julie are, actual facts not the crap they spew. Still going to the spa they worked at. So i know the facts. Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
I was wishing a better life for these ladies, thats all. You knowing where they are proves what?
It's not the original Vivian from Rose. She is someone totally different with no resemblance.
Oh boy the two uninformed losers ( wd and tt) weigh in. I know where cici and julie are, actual facts not the crap they spew. Still going to the spa they worked at. So i know the facts. Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
That's totally incorrect and you know it.

Liar Liar pants on fire.