Treatment of "The Boys" During a Session

Personally, I enjoy it when the woman pulls and squeezes The Boys while she's down there and I certainly don't mind feeling them snuggled behind her teeth whilst some tongue action takes place.

Ladies: What's your technique that gets the most positive reaction?
Guys: What'll you ask for and say "No f_cking way!" to?
Personally, I enjoy it when the woman pulls and squeezes The Boys while she's down there Originally Posted by txcwby6
Fuck that shit.

Some light licking from her is fine, but anything more than that is a turn-off for me. No sucking, biting, tugging, kicking, punching, or any other unnecessary trauma to the poor fellas.

They already have it bad enough cooped up next to a dick and an asshole all day.
one woman i saw quite a bit for 6 yrs [now long gone to the frozen north] is the only woman who would do similar things to my balls - pull them, massage them deeply, squeeze them, twirl them, lick them, suck them, etc.

it would always give me crotch twinges of delite!!! sometimes but rarely body twinges.
thanks, darling.

she spoiled me!!
no other woman has come even close :^(
but i just got another search grant and am continuing the search.

the other evening, after several hours of interactive delites / two of my favs [during which they had more Os than i can count on my hands], lil delites just wasnt getting the friction he needed. so, i asked one woman to lay down and i knelt between her legts and took matters into my own hands. asked the other woman to get behind me and play w/ my balls as i masturbated. such deliteful sensations from her fingertips and hands!!! it felt oh so gooooood!!!

when i was just about to pour my cup of coffee, i told the woman laying down to play w/ my balls, too.

it's amazing what a little bit of touch will do!!!
soon, i spurted my coffee from the top of her landing strip to her collar bone!!!

THANKS LADIES!!!!!!
i like when in k9 when they reach their hand up from the middle and gently fondle them. otherwise i love when they kiss and lick them while giving bj.

the best is dropping the tea bag while hovering above her open mouth with her tongue out...wow-ser
I wouldnt do this myself bc every guy has a different sensitivity level but trust me on this...

I once had a client that brought some old school scrunchies (the ones with tons of cotton fabric) and wrapped them around his balls...first I thought he was crazy but OMG did the head of his dick swell up in such a nice way...does the same thing when they are pulled down. but like I said, I will not do this myself. Your boys, you know what you can handle.
I love balls...sucking/slobbering/nipping/squeezing...whatever feels good to you makes me excited!!
I love playing with the "boys", I am not into causing them pain. But then again one's pain is another's pleasure.

Providing the "boys" are clean and trimmed/shaven (to prevent hair balls lol) I love sucking them, licking them, light licks and flicks of my tongue under his "boys". Or putting the "boys" in my mouth while using my tongue lick under them all at the same time. Sometimes using a vibrator on low speed on the balls is liked as well, goodness I could keep on going on all the things I enjoy doing. Probably getting more into worship.
I wouldnt do this myself bc every guy has a different sensitivity level but trust me on this...

I once had a client that brought some old school scrunchies (the ones with tons of cotton fabric) and wrapped them around his balls...first I thought he was crazy but OMG did the head of his dick swell up in such a nice way...does the same thing when they are pulled down. but like I said, I will not do this myself. Your boys, you know what you can handle. Originally Posted by Alecia
kind of like a cock ring. it restricts bloodflow to/from the balls and/or cock, depending on where it's placed.

and it makes them sensitive. at least, that's how it feels to me!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! !!!
I love BIG BALLS lol!
  • TTbar
  • 10-04-2011, 02:21 AM
I enjoy ball squeezing myself, it's great when shooting the load
I love BIG BALLS lol! Originally Posted by berkleigh

Ahhhhhh....!!!! another AC/DC fan!

When my cock's getting sucked, I enjoy when the woman wraps her thumb and middle finger around the boys and pulls down slow while gently rolling them in her palm. Always gets my motor humming!
Before I was a provider I enjoyed sucking, stroking and gently fondling my lover's balls but always thought they were a tender area, to be treated with extreme care. I am finding, however, there are men that like rough play, squeezing, kneading and even teeth scrapping.

In the same vein, men are always surprised at how hard I like my nipples to be pinched; I guess most women are too sensitive for rough nipple play but I love it. The hobby constantly reminds me how mysterious, complex, and varied sexual preferences can be person to person.
I like having the underside of my balls lick you know the taint area... feels great....almost to the ass but not quite....more massage girls should do this lick the balls while giving a handy to completion
Light sucking on the balls (and I mean soft, not suck them through a straw pressure) and light raking of the fingernail up and down the divider (the line up the center of the balls) speeds things up for me...and some attention at the PONR is fantastic!